For anyone wondering. Regarding my whereabouts.

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Caught guillane-bare. Was in the hospital for almost a whole week. Still have strong dizziness symptoms and have been getting ct scans and mris left and right and now I'm having lower back pain the past few days. They've been checking my spinal cord.

I couldn't walk and barely could move my arms and legs the first two weeks. It was like being paralyzed.

I had to use a walker for almost two weeks as well. Walking better now but sometimes have to hold on to things. Not allowed to drive at the moment with my condition either. No cure either, I could have irreversible nerve damage from what the doc told me, no way of knowing until time passes on.

I've been on heavy meds and everything and nothing stops the dizziness. All the meds do is just make me tired as ****.

I get motion sickness in the car as well and doing hard labor for like over an hour I start feeling like the room is spinning and I'm gonna puke.

It was scary ****, I was coming back from Orlando with my wife and son after a week there. I started to bleed profusely from my mouth and nostrils for a legitimate 30 minutes. Had to switch seats with my wife, she drove to an urgent care, I almost passed out and the ambulance came. Been a wild past few weeks.

Most of what Pete and Erick have been sharing is what I've been hearing as well. I'm just laying low right now. Docs can't figure it out. They thought it was vertigo at first but it's not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude man that's crazy. Get well soon - all the best to you and your family.

Caught guillane-bare. Was in the hospital for almost a whole week. Still have strong dizziness symptoms and have been getting ct scans and mris left and right and now I'm having lower back pain the past few days. They've been checking my spinal cord.

I couldn't walk and barely could move my arms and legs the first two weeks. It was like being paralyzed.

I had to use a walker for almost two weeks as well. Walking better now but sometimes have to hold on to things. Not allowed to drive at the moment with my condition either. No cure either, I could have irreversible nerve damage from what the doc told me, no way of knowing until time passes on.

I've been on heavy meds and everything and nothing stops the dizziness. All the meds do is just make me tired as ****.

I get motion sickness in the car as well and doing hard labor for like over an hour I start feeling like the room is spinning and I'm gonna puke.

It was scary ****, I was coming back from Orlando with my wife and son after a week there. I started to bleed profusely from my mouth and nostrils for a legitimate 30 minutes. Had to switch seats with my wife, she drove to an urgent care, I almost passed out and the ambulance came. Been a wild past few weeks.

Most of what Pete and Erick have been sharing is what I've been hearing as well. I'm just laying low right now. Docs can't figure it out. They thought it was vertigo at first but it's not.

Get well ma prayers being sent

Advertisement
Speedy recovery Geo. Take care of your health. I am glad they know what it is and can treat it accordingly. Sending positive vibes to you and your family.

Geeze man. Praying for you and your family. Hope you can endure it well, but that it resolves soon.

Advertisement
Prayers for you, man. One of our daughters has a rare immune system disorder; it it scary stuff. I think most people with GBS do make a full recovery, lets hope and pray you are one of them. Get well.

Advertisement
Maybe from Zika virus (if you are exposed to infected mosquitoes)....

Has caused some serious issues in Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia (border region with Venezuela) with some people....

Advertisement
Back