For anyone wondering. Regarding my whereabouts.

Caught guillane-bare. Was in the hospital for almost a whole week. Still have strong dizziness symptoms and have been getting ct scans and mris left and right and now I'm having lower back pain the past few days. They've been checking my spinal cord.

I couldn't walk and barely could move my arms and legs the first two weeks. It was like being paralyzed.

I had to use a walker for almost two weeks as well. Walking better now but sometimes have to hold on to things. Not allowed to drive at the moment with my condition either. No cure either, I could have irreversible nerve damage from what the doc told me, no way of knowing until time passes on.

I've been on heavy meds and everything and nothing stops the dizziness. All the meds do is just make me tired as ****.

I get motion sickness in the car as well and doing hard labor for like over an hour I start feeling like the room is spinning and I'm gonna puke.

It was scary ****, I was coming back from Orlando with my wife and son after a week there. I started to bleed profusely from my mouth and nostrils for a legitimate 30 minutes. Had to switch seats with my wife, she drove to an urgent care, I almost passed out and the ambulance came. Been a wild past few weeks.

Most of what Pete and Erick have been sharing is what I've been hearing as well. I'm just laying low right now. Docs can't figure it out. They thought it was vertigo at first but it's not.

This is a Zika related condition. Wear your deet based bug spray especially if you're in Miami Dade. There are scattered areas of mosquitoes carrying it.

Advertisement
Take it a day at a time Geo. My prayer for you is for courage, patience, freedom from pain, and healing. Bless you.

Next time you're bleeding profusely from your mouth and nose, hospital ER and not an urgent care. I hope you have a speedy recovery from whatever the issue is.

Advertisement
Caught guillane-bare. Was in the hospital for almost a whole week. Still have strong dizziness symptoms and have been getting ct scans and mris left and right and now I'm having lower back pain the past few days. They've been checking my spinal cord.

I couldn't walk and barely could move my arms and legs the first two weeks. It was like being paralyzed.

I had to use a walker for almost two weeks as well. Walking better now but sometimes have to hold on to things. Not allowed to drive at the moment with my condition either. No cure either, I could have irreversible nerve damage from what the doc told me, no way of knowing until time passes on.

I've been on heavy meds and everything and nothing stops the dizziness. All the meds do is just make me tired as ****.

I get motion sickness in the car as well and doing hard labor for like over an hour I start feeling like the room is spinning and I'm gonna puke.

It was scary ****, I was coming back from Orlando with my wife and son after a week there. I started to bleed profusely from my mouth and nostrils for a legitimate 30 minutes. Had to switch seats with my wife, she drove to an urgent care, I almost passed out and the ambulance came. Been a wild past few weeks.

Most of what Pete and Erick have been sharing is what I've been hearing as well. I'm just laying low right now. Docs can't figure it out. They thought it was vertigo at first but it's not.
. Well **** Bro. That's some serious stuff bro. A good friend of mine, dad went through the same thing. Was paralyzed for a while. Had a ton of physical therapy and is much better now. It's challenging and takes dedication, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Fight on man fight on!! Prayer up

Advertisement
Had to look Guillain-Barre up. Wow, thats ruff. Hoping you're on your way to a complete recovery!

Advertisement
Take it one day at a time brotha! Get well soon and back in business asap! HS football season won't be the same without ya!

Advertisement
Get well Geo, God bless you and the family.

Did the CT scan show any abnormality? How about a venous malformation?

Advertisement
Back