For anyone that knows

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
Who shot down Zo coming last time to just oversee football? Was it Manny or Blake? Both?

Advertisement
I'd like to know that and I'd like to have an update on substantiated rumors, good or bad, of what's happening with the AD and football.

My gut tells me the push for Zo by the same faction will resurface. A compromise will be reached by the pro and con Blake people.

Blake will continue his fund raising capacity retain an AD title but will relinquish any control over football.

Diaz will be fired when Zo accepts the role of CEO over football and hire his new staff. Probably at the end of year.

Doubt Mario comes in this scenario but I trust Zo to make the right moves to get us back to being respectable.

I am ready for the puke emojis but I am just being a realist.

Being a realist myself, this has gone on so long as to become a comfort and accepted norm by those who make decisions that dictate success or failure. This program will continue to be mired in mediocrity until it either implodes like FSU or multiple people of power are forced to resign or make the necessary changes. At some point the power folks will need to actually care and decide to go all in for once. Only God knows when that will be. Today's segment on college GameDay was extremely important and hopefully impactful enough to embarrass a lot of people. I just wish actual names of people would start getting plastered nonstop.

My gut tells me the push for Zo by the same faction will resurface. A compromise will be reached by the pro and con Blake people.

Blake will continue his fund raising capacity retain an AD title but will relinquish any control over football.

Diaz will be fired when Zo accepts the role of CEO over football and hire his new staff. Probably at the end of year.

Doubt Mario comes in this scenario but I trust Zo to make the right moves to get us back to being respectable.

I am ready for the puke emojis but I am just being a realist.
I would LOVE to have Mario, but as has been mentioned on here several times, we don't need a HC genius to have success here. Make a solid hire, equip them to do what they need and we'll recover more quickly than a lot of CIS thinks we will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back