For any recruit thinking about Ole Miss

what this kids don't understand is that if they didn't play football these SEC fans would want nothing to do with them and would want to be nowhere near them. and to Gatorhater, of course racism exist all over the country but it's in the south where it exist of every socioeconomic class. from the hood to the suburbs they just don't care for minorities

Advertisement
[B said:
Whitemike[/B]813;1835441]These same people doing this are probably boosters or season ticket holders. I still see no reason why an athlete shouldn't go there if he/she wants to(If they get paid under the table or not.) You can't let some low life inbreds influence you're college decision. Stand proud

Probably not the best thread for you to address
I'm proud to be white as should anybody be proud of their race/religion/and ethnicity. We are who we are.

You should be proud. You work hard at it: keeping out of the sun, always using high SPF creams, zinc on the nose. Why shouldn't you be proud of all you have accomplished? Anyone who doesn't see that, is racist.

You guys bashing on Ole Miss probably have never been before. During FOOTBALL SEASON there arent many more places I would rather be. Ole miss is a beautiful campus with some of the hottest women around and best tailgating bar none. That being said I am white and this crap is pathetic.

You guys bashing on Ole Miss probably have never been before. During FOOTBALL SEASON there arent many more places I would rather be.
Ole miss is a beautiful campus with some of the hottest women around and best tailgating bar none. That being said I am white and this crap is pathetic.
your right the better of the two Mississippi schools. They are the "classy racists".
Been there and its a beautiful white utopia………..(sarcasm)
SMFH!
64.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am white and i don't like Alabama and Mississippi. I don't like their history and I don't like the way most of the people are phony to this day. Am I generalizing? Absolutely. That's just the way I feel.

Last edited:
LOL @ "white pride" as if that is a real thing. I hope you realize white is not a race/religion/ or ethnicity. In case you didn't know there is no such thing as different "races", different ethnicities yes though. So go ahead and keep your pride in being white, however sadly misplaced it may be.

[B said:
Whitemike[/B]813;1835441]These same people doing this are probably boosters or season ticket holders. I still see no reason why an athlete shouldn't go there if he/she wants to(If they get paid under the table or not.) You can't let some low life inbreds influence you're college decision. Stand proud

I'm proud to be white as should anybody be proud of their race/religion/and ethnicity. We are who we are.

LOL @ "white pride" as if that is a real thing. I hope you realize white is not a race/religion/ or ethnicity. In case you didn't know there is no such thing as different "races", different ethnicities yes though. So go ahead and keep your pride in being white, however sadly misplaced it may be.

[B said:

Would you prefer I say caucasion? As for the rest of what you said if you couldn't infer what I Was saying you're retarded.

The guy who doesn't get it responding by name calling. Yea your the one genius who gets it on this board and everyone else is "retarded". SMDH

[B said:

Would you prefer I say caucasion? As for the rest of what you said if you couldn't infer what I Was saying you're retarded.

Advertisement
The guy who doesn't get it responding by name calling. Yea your the one genius who gets it on this board and everyone else is "retarded". SMDH

Dude are you serious? I'll break it down to an educational standpoint in anthropology if you'd like? Yeah I reserve the right to call people retarded who don't know what they are talking about.

If you knew a ******* thing about anthropology you wouldn't be posting the complete bull**** you have in this thread. Nothing you have posted has contributed to the conversation at all. Your either a ******* idiot or a troll. You have no educational standpoint. The board would be better off if you just go away, i'm surprised the mods haven't got rid of you and your complete and utter bull**** myself.

Dude are you serious? I'll break it down to an educational standpoint in anthropology if you'd like? Yeah I reserve the right to call people retarded who don't know what they are talking about.

If you knew a ****ing thing about anthropology you wouldn't be posting the complete bull**** you have in this thread. Nothing you have posted has contributed to the conversation at all. Your either a ****ing idiot or a troll. You have no educational standpoint. The board would be better off if you just go away, i'm surprised the mods haven't got rid of you and your complete and utter bull**** myself.

Hahah right so so when you fill out any form indicating race does Caucasian show up? Okay I am right. We will move on to the next point. You were to dumb to realize I wasn't categorizing Caucasian into ethnicity or religion. I was speaking on not being oppressed persecution or racism. Okay you sound retarded again. So please point a hole in what I said? You may be one of those dumb ***** who doesn't believe in race anthropologically speaking, but hey modern society disagrees with you.

So suck a ****, you are ******* incompetent and retarded. So yes like you said about me you're either an idiot or a troll.

My bachelors in anthro and sociology agrees.

It's hard to take anyone seriously whose name is WHITEmike and is who is arguing the merits of WHITE pride. You might very well be educated on the matter with degrees. But you still come off as being a jerk who had nothing to bring to the convo besides stirring up ****. Not gonna argue about this anymore, ain't like its gonna get either one of us anywhere.

Advertisement
It's hard to take anyone seriously whose name is WHITEmike and is who is arguing the merits of WHITE pride. You might very well be educated on the matter with degrees. But you still come off as being a jerk who had nothing to bring to the convo besides stirring up ****. Not gonna argue about this anymore, ain't like its gonna get either one of us anywhere.

Hahah white mike came from being the only white kid in a black neighborhood when the wayans brothers show was big. So please shut up.

i believe the correct term is caucasoid

[B said:

You guys bashing on Ole Miss probably have never been before. During FOOTBALL SEASON there arent many more places I would rather be. Ole miss is a beautiful campus with some of the hottest women around and best tailgating bar none. That being said I am white and this crap is pathetic.

this post is funny and sad at the same time.

Advertisement
this is the same school, like Carolina, that the state up to just a few years ago, fought to the death to keep their symbols of racism. yet black kids, who like someone posted, would not be able to drink from the same fountain if the student body and their parents had anything to do with it, if they were not athletes.

this is the same school, like Carolina, that the state up to just a few years ago, fought to the death to keep their symbols of racism. yet black kids, who like someone posted, would not be able to drink from the same fountain if the student body and their parents had anything to do with it, if they were not athletes.

You are so misinformed. Dont let the actions of a few spoil the rest of the school. I hung around plenty of black non athletes when I went to school there. None felt the slightest bit threatened about big ole whitey coming to get them. And lol at you being mad about Colonel Reb

Advertisement
Back