For all you "stars don't matter" folks....

Advertisement
Did you just put up a Tomahawk Nation written article for a Canes site to read? GTFO

Written by an FSU apologist *******. He may be right. He may be wrong. But before you tug on his ****, know he is all FSU.

Also bringing **** to the board we already know is awesome.

Top talent wins games. Thanks. If you can find the tweet that Columbus discovered America that would be awesome.

Did you just put up a Tomahawk Nation written article for a Canes site to read? GTFO

Don't be a dumbass. You're making assumptions about the article's content that are completely false. The article is about recruiting, not about FSu

Advertisement
We need to consgstently beat teams like Duke and Louisville before we worry about anything else...and that doesn't take 5 stars.

We need to consgstently beat teams like Duke and Louisville before we worry about anything else...and that doesn't take 5 stars.

Exactly, we'll worry about star rankings once we are able to compete with the big boys. For now, let's focus on not getting gashed by some of the worst offenses in CFB.

Seems so clear to me. Oh, and not struggle at home to beat that football powerhouse Wake Forest.

Advertisement
I generally agree stars are not the end all be all but with our D-coordintor and our lack of development it matters more for us. The only way to compensate for a crap DC is talent so we need as much as we can possibly get

Great point...Al needs to stop recruiting 5 star players and focus on beating Duke and Louisville. This plan sounds logical to me.

Advertisement

Problem is we need 5 stars to beat Duke and Loserville to overcome the corching deficit. Then, when you play a team like FSU that also has 5 stars you don't have that overwhelming talent advantage that you had against Duke and Loserville, and you still have the corching deficit. So you still get bombed.

HEY Franchise I thought Cook was a lock to Miami? Why don't you do us all a favor and self impose a ban on yourself until next season?

Advertisement
I'm just glad I can mark "thread about how important stars are" off my "Threads We Read Every January" Bingo card.

All I need now is "If we don't land Valentine, Jethro should be fired" and I win!!

HEY Franchise I thought Cook was a lock to Miami? Why don't you do us all a favor and self impose a ban on yourself until next season?

I thought your mom was a lock to abort you when she found out how many chromosomes you were missing. Unfortunately, like Corch Cloudy, she failed. All she did was put a few extra dents in your misshapened lumpy head.

Why don't you do us all a favor and finish the job she started with that coat hanger.

I thought your mom was a lock to abort you when she found out how many chromosomes you were missing. Unfortunately, like Corch Cloudy, she failed. All she did was put a few extra dents in your misshapened lumpy head.

Why don't you do us all a favor and finish the job she started with that coat hanger.

Jesus y'all, settle down. It's just football.

Advertisement
Back