Ben - Spiller
Ben - D. Freeman
Ben - Bradford
Ben - Gates
Ben - Perriman
Ben - Britt

Advertisement
No offense but you wrs suck

I went RB 3 of the first 4 rounds since they touch the ball more and generally score more points. I do think with the offenses they play in Matthews, Adams, and Landry are going to put up sick #s . Adams is basally taking Jordy's spot. I waited 1 round too long to get a high end TE, but supposedly Eifert puts it all together this season.

Advertisement

I went RB 3 of the first 4 rounds since they touch the ball more and generally score more points. I do think with the offenses they play in Matthews, Adams, and Landry are going to put up sick #s . Adams is basally taking Jordy's spot. I waited 1 round too long to get a high end TE, but supposedly Eifert puts it all together this season.
True on the Matthews part, and Landry might be alright because his special teams value.

Do you also have Brandin Cooks?

Nothing better than having your qb throw a td to your wr.

He got drafted right before Matthews/

He got drafted right before Matthews/

I'd wait until one of his rb's gets dinged than try to get him to overpay for one of your backup rbs.

Advertisement
This is my team. I was pick 7 in a 12 team league.

Romo
Ingram
McCoy
Dez
Wallace
Rodgers - TE
Martin
Rams
Hauschka

Bench:
Brady
Perriman
Colston
Wayne
Gray
Vinatieri
Bengals

Last edited:
OP - how many teams are in your league and standard or PPR scoring? Also, what position did you draft?

Here is my team from position 8 (12 team, PPR):

QB - Stafford
RB - Forsett
RB - Gordon
WR - Landry
WR - D. Adams
Flex - Spiller
TE - Gronkowski
Def - Broncos
K - Crosby

Bench - Abdullah
Bench - Foster
Bench - M. Bryant
Bench - M. Wheaton
Bench - Bridgewater
Bench - Dorsett

I originally drafted Stevie Johnson and Cody Lattimer, but dropped Johnson to pick up Wheaton for the four weeks that Bryant is suspended and I couldn't pass up on the upside of Dorsett in that Colts offense.

I will probably play Abdullah in the flex for week 1 until I know what is going on with Spiller's rehab

Last edited:
Here's my team. What do you think?

QB - Brees
RB - AP
RB - J. Hill
WR - J. Matthews
WR - D. Adams
TE - Eifert
Flex - J. Landry
Def - NE
K - Parkey

Ben - Spiller
Ben - D. Freeman
Ben - Bradford
Ben - Gates
Ben - Perriman
Ben - Britt

Well done. Your bench WRs need strengthening. Is this PPR?

QB - Brees
RB - AP
RB - J. Hill
WR - J. Matthews
WR - D. Adams
TE - Eifert
Flex - J. Landry
Def - NE
K - Parkey

Ben - Spiller
Ben - D. Freeman
Ben - Bradford
Ben - Gates
Ben - Perriman
Ben - Britt

It is a PPR league and there are 12 teams so it's tough to get a strong roster across the board. I focused on RBs and QB and figured I would get some lesser known WRs later on. I think when it's all said and done, my WRs will have pretty big years. Even the 2 WRs on the bench are their teams #1 or #2 .

Advertisement

QB - Brees
RB - AP
RB - J. Hill
WR - J. Matthews
WR - D. Adams
TE - Eifert
Flex - J. Landry
Def - NE
K - Parkey

Ben - Spiller
Ben - D. Freeman
Ben - Bradford
Ben - Gates
Ben - Perriman
Ben - Britt

It is a PPR league and there are 12 teams so it's tough to get a strong roster across the board. I focused on RBs and QB and figured I would get some lesser known WRs later on. I think when it's all said and done, my WRs will have pretty big years. Even the 2 WRs on the bench are their teams #1 or #2 .

I would start Bradford over Brees. Going to have a monster year.
Then I would trade him for a mint after the first 7-8 games before the injury bug bites him.

QB - Bradford
RB - Charles
RB - Hill
WR - Brown
WR - Tate
TE - Cameron
FLEX - Forsett
D/ST - Rams
K - Parkey

Bench:

Brady
Watkins