For all those saying its only April...

japancane

Senior
Make a list of names Al has flipped that were committed to elite programs before we snagged them. Don't say guys like Moten, who was dropped by Florida before he committed to us

Go.

The guys he's had committed and lost list is much, much longer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we've only gotten guys that have been dropped by other programs
Make a list of names Al has flipped that were committed to elite programs before we snagged them. Don't say guys like Moten, who was dropped by Florida before he committed to us

Go.

Advertisement
This **** is ridiculous. Oh yea and Bama doesn't lose kids after they commit.
They have lost kids after they committed.

Go.

Thanks for this waste of time thread....I'd like my 17 seconds of life back.

Advertisement

Go.

thanks rook. Anything to contribute?

Advertisement

Go.

I rarely contribute. I read, and a lot. So far, this is one of the top waste of time threads I've come across on here. Congrats.

Go.

I rarely contribute. I read, and a lot. So far, this is one of the top waste of time threads I've come across on here. Congrats.

I'm just curious why people are saying its only April regarding these top guys when its clearly not a strength of our top guy, flipping top guys.

2 guys in 4 years, one of which we had to hire hiss main recruiter, doesn't exactly fill me with optimism in being able to grab these guys back

Artie Burns wasn't flipped, he de-committed from Bama and waited months before he committed to Miami.

Advertisement
Back