For All The Star Whores who keep trying to convince others that system is legit, lol, GTFOH!

Calvin

Senior
The 5-10 155 pound prospect has not only seen his stock rise on college boards lately, but also in recruiting circles; after being unranked in the 2021 class, just yesterday, Dawson received a 4-star ranking from 247Sports.

“I don’t really care about rankings, because I know I’ve been unranked since freshman year and I’ve been balling the past 3 years,” Dawson said. “It is nice to be recognized a little bit, but I just want to go to college and ball.”

Advertisement
The 5-10 155 pound prospect has not only seen his stock rise on college boards lately, but also in recruiting circles; after being unranked in the 2021 class, just yesterday, Dawson received a 4-star ranking from 247Sports.

“I don’t really care about rankings, because I know I’ve been unranked since freshman year and I’ve been balling the past 3 years,” Dawson said. “It is nice to be recognized a little bit, but I just want to go to college and ball.”
The star system isn’t the end all be all BUT the more you accumulate the better talent u stack and the better your program is

Does Dawson have a full name, school...etc???

Advertisement
The star system isn’t the end all5 be all BUT the more you accumulate the better talent u stack and the better your program is

That's obvious, but clearly it has nothing to do with the star gazing, the question has absolutely now been answered, "which came first, the chicken or the egg" answer: The player!

Advertisement
Advertisement

So what you're really saying is that it's really not that hard to find a needle in a haystack

He is a Russian Operative. His first name means Friend in Russian. Which brings me to a another story. Daughter of friend was a teacher. She had a student one year whose first name was pronounced. FEE MALL EE. She asked the mother how she chose the name. Reply was when they brought her the baby in the hospital, they had already named it "Female."

Advertisement

I don’t know which part I found more enjoyable: 1) calling posters who want to be competitive with the best teams in the nation “star whores”, or 2) proving them right by giving an perfect example of the star system working. Kid goes from unranked to 4* after being evaled and that’s proof that it’s broken?

I can’t tell if this was supposed to be a Masterclass in debate or comedy, but either way it was well worth my money.

I don’t know which part I found more enjoyable: 1) calling posters who want to be competitive with the best teams in the nation “star whores”, or 2) proving them right by giving an perfect example of the star system working. Kid goes from unranked to 4* after being evaled and that’s proof that it’s broken?

I can’t tell if this was supposed to be a Masterclass in debate or comedy, but either way it was well worth my money.
You’re overthinking it. This is actually how his brain logic functions.

So what you're really saying is that it's really not that hard to find a needle in a haystack

What im really saying i already said and been saying, you got many people on here who post non-sense based off of these nerd recruiting sites giving unjustified class rankings based off of a flawed star system. And tgen they bash coaches, then alot of those same people are now bragging on Greg rousseau and use to stick their chest out about garvin, both were 3 star recruits at one point, people on bashed the recruiting and wasnt respectful to guys like them coming in. Most on here need to STFU, and just let **** play out, now they bashing dj ivey as if that man is a trash db, lol. He stays healthy, they'll see come next season why he out their, people gotta realize, he was out their with all 1st time full starters, nobody to correct em or double check with em, and communication was flawed, 3rd year in, stay tuned, for him and AL! If anybody beats any of those 2 out, they're going to have to be close to elite!

And when you turn in your term paper, the reason/s you failed will be in the footnotes, keeping on laughing to remedial!

Advertisement
Back