For all the people who want to just cut kids

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
This is why you do not. Some of you want kids like Langham, Gray and a few others gone. Now one of those 2 makes the biggest play in about 10 years for us. And the others going to have to carry some of the load at running back and special teams. This is why you dont cut kids.

Advertisement
This is why you do not. Some of you want kids like Langham, Gray and a few others gone. Now one of those 2 makes the biggest play in about 10 years for us. And the others going to have to carry some of the load at running back and special teams. This is why you dont cut kids.

It's easy to post this now OP. Why didnt you post this last week? The week before? Last season?

By your logic, Kevin Olsen should still be on the roster.

It's easy to post this now OP. Why didnt you post this last week? The week before? Last season?

Ridiculous post. Kevin Olsen committed multiple crimes. Langham did not.

And for the record, I have consistently advocated for keeping certain kids for depth purposes.

You really make this point? Like for real? Like, you actually compared Langham and Gray to Kevin Olsen? That's what you just did?

Langham committed a crime. He just delivered the coup de grace on FSU's season.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Compare him to whoever you want that was sent packing.

The point is, no one was white knighting Langham last week, 2 weeks ago, last season, 2 seasons ago, etc.

Tell that to Richt.

He cut several kids over the summer.

Of course there are some kids that have to go. But generally the rush to judgement on the board for a lot of these guys can be a bit premature. I'm sure there were people that wanted Rosier sent packing at some point.

Tell that to Richt.

He cut several kids over the summer.

Richt hasn't ever cut a player who did not violate rules etc even if it turned out the kid wasn't good enough. He is honest about prospects for dem to play but that is a policy he has had I think since his early dayz at Georgia.

Advertisement
Of course there are some kids that have to go. But generally the rush to judgement on the board for a lot of these guys can be a bit premature. I'm sure there were people that wanted Rosier sent packing at some point.

I had no hope for Rosier, Langham before this season. Shows why I'm just a slapdick fan. And if Gray turns into a player then I'll have been wrong about him too.

I post that many times my point then was you need people to practice against and I also said ypu have inquiries and got roasted for it.

I wish I could down vote more.......:stupid:

Advertisement

I had no hope for Rosier, Langham before this season. Shows why I'm just a slapdick fan. And if Gray turns into a player then I'll have been wrong about him too.

Way to man up! I am not trying to call people out just making a the point not to give up on kids because there not studs right out of the box and that you have to have a close to full roster to get through the season.

Get rid of players who aren't team players or don't know how to behave, but hate the idea of "cutting a kid"

Richt gets rid of plenty of players but for the right reason. **** he even had guys he got rid of call him and thank him after he got fired from uGA.

Advertisement
Certain players do need to be cut. There's no hope for them. If they aren't severing any kind of purpose they need to go. You at least need to be able to give a good look on the scout team. If you can't do that peace.

There are some people on the roster that will be cut through roster management at the end of the season.

There are a few that need to go to make Room for better athletes. Pat Bethel and Jon Ford has passed Ryan Fines and Tyriec M. Both of whom will most likely be encouraged to move on after the season.

Jahir Jones is another one that will be encouraged to move on after the season. An there are a few others. Count up the commits at various positions if you need confirmation.

Go Canes

If you are a 4th year Junior, you're not leaving until you graduate. I know these kids are here to play football but they are also students and would like to get a degree.

There are some people on the roster that will be cut through roster management at the end of the season.

There are a few that need to go to make Room for better athletes. Pat Bethel and Jon Ford has passed Ryan Fines and Tyriec M. Both of whom will most likely be encouraged to move on after the season.

When you are a redshirt Junior you're most likely not leaving until you graduate

Jahir Jones is another one that will be encouraged to move on after the season. An there are a few others. Count up the commits at various position
Go Canes

I agree!! BUT I also agree with WHY you didn't post this before TODAY!! At the end of the day, if a player doesn't fit what is being done here at Miami he should be cut.. Now I understand the reasoning for keeping players around, BUT these players have improved and proved why they belong!! It's just that Miami had players that were better then them and they are backups and they get their opportunities and they have to make the best of them we they're number is called.. Langham did that!! Now Gray has his chance...

My idea of cutting players are not the same as everyone elses, BUT it happens and it has to happen.. BUT at the end of the day, some players improve and prove that they belong and others just give up and move on......

Advertisement
Back