For all the "Canes" who say they don't care about playing UF ...

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
... have you changed your tune now that kickoff is less that 36 hours away?

Outside of winning a National Championship, beating Florida and Florida State in football is as good as it gets.

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!!!

UMUD.0.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never ever seen anybody post that nonsense. The fact we don't play the Gator every year is an embarrassment. These cowards have used every excuse in the book. The Gator threatened to drop FSU until the state legislators threatened to get involved. The historical bad blood on the football field between Miami and Florida was intense and the games were downright nasty. ***** the Gator.

Advertisement
No doubt UF is a rival.

I think not playing the Gators annually since 1987 has dimished the rivalry in some younger fans eyes. There have been a few games in the past 30 years, but playing UF is not the same as playing FSU.

Advertisement
... have you changed your tune now that kickoff is less that 36 hours away?

Outside of winning a National Championship, beating Florida and Florida State in football is as good as it gets.

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!!!

UMUD.0.jpg

For all of you guys who say shoplifting is ok your wrong!

I would love to play the Gators every year. Atleast they could play it in 4 year gaps or something. Be great for both schools overall. I find beating the Gators up in the top 3 best feelings with winning the NT and beating FSU.

Advertisement
After 87 they dropped us in football but continued in baseball. Then they got a new baseball coach and the first thing he did was cancel us. At least they play us again in baseball, but they have to feel confident before they will schedule us, that confidence is whistling in the wind, Hurricane force winds.

Advertisement
Back