Footballers Favorite College

Student Sports surveyed over 2,000 high school football players this year and asked the following question:
“If you could sign a letter of intent to go play at any school in the country, where would you go?”
Below are the results based on percentages. Note that the order for schools that are tied is based on actual result numbers. Universities that received votes but fell under the 1% mark included Boston College, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State, Oregon State, Temple and Virginia.
RANK
SCHOOL
%
1 Florida 11%
2 Oregon 9%
T3 Alabama 7%
T3 Miami 7%
T3 USC 7%
T3 Georgia 7%
T3 LSU 7%
T8 Florida State 4%
T8 UC Berkeley 4%
T8 Stanford 4%
11 UCLA 3%
T12 Texas 2%
T12 Clemson 2%
T12 Oklahoma 2%
T12 Vanderbilt 2%
T16 Arizona State 1%
T16 Notre Dame 1%
T16 Ohio State 1%
T16 Tennessee 1%
T16 Texas A&M 1%
T16 West Virginia 1%
T16 TCU 1%
T16 Arizona 1%
T16 Ole Miss 1%
T16 Texas Tech 1%
T16 South Carolina 1%
T16 Baylor 1%
T16 Oklahoma State 1%
T16 Auburn 1%
T16 San Diego State 1%
T16 Arkansas 1%
T16 Virginia Tech 1%
T16 Boise State 1%
T16 BYU 1%

thought it was an interesting list florida being #1 shocked me but Oregon=jerseys Alabama=NC :neonu::neonu:=SWAGGER
http://www.studentsports.com/blog/2013/07/10/footballers-favorite-college/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dont want to make this a jersey debate but....we have some good color combos to make some awesome jerseys. This day and age whether you want to believe it or not these kids love the Uni swag, gloves, cleats etc. Yes i know alabama has weak unis but theyve also won a ton recently so they could have pink and purple unis and it wouldnt matter

Not adjusted for inflation -- $$$$$$$$$$ paid. However, everyone knows you can smoke weed and get away with, well murder, at U Felon: and ducks are not all that is legal to bag up in the NW. Surprised Bama is so low--like I said not adjusted for $$$$. THE U is looks about right, but actuall results are lowered by that inflation bucket thing. The real surprise is UGA. Tied with THE U, USC and Bama. Why?

Advertisement
Dont want to make this a jersey debate but....we have some good color combos to make some awesome jerseys. This day and age whether you want to believe it or not these kids love the Uni swag, gloves, cleats etc. Yes i know alabama has weak unis but theyve also won a ton recently so they could have pink and purple unis and it wouldnt matter

Alabama has the best recruitimg tool......Nick Saban......u put him anywhere in the country he will make them a title contender. Hes not the best coach hes the best recruiter. If he was at UM we woild go unbeaten for 3 or 4 years jusr because he would clean up in sfla.

Alabama has weak uniforms?

niggra please!

clean as **** and all about business

1.jpg

2.jpg:large

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dis pies dem but dem dare uni'z be clean cuz

Plenty of better uniforms around the country better than that. And I hope you do your homework on the state of Alabama before supporting this dump in any way. I live here unfortunately, and it's still a racist dump, that benefits one one section of society. Crazy that Troy has the best pro's of any Alabama school right now: Umenyiora, Demarcus Ware, Jerrel Jernigan.

Wish they would do a survey of just those HS players who are prospects for high-level Div. 1 programs. I have a feeling we might not be as high. Just a gut feeling.

Advertisement
Back