'Football Nation' with Jarren 'QB1' Williams....

Advertisement
Advertisement
1565743553465.gif

Advertisement
Lead us Jarren. Such an indictment on richt and co

Wasn't Richt the guy who convinced him to stay and that there was a path for him in 2019? See what happened? I get the game had passed Richt by but he wasn't totally inept and left the team/program better than he found it.

Wasn't Richt the guy who convinced him to stay and that there was a path for him in 2019? See what happened? I get the game had passed Richt by but he wasn't totally inept and left the team/program better than he found it.
Yeah he did good on that but I’m saying not giving the kid a chance last year, not even meaningful reps

Advertisement
Yeah he did good on that but I’m saying not giving the kid a chance last year, not even meaningful reps

Admit that was weird. Not sure what his reasoning but the guy recruited him and pulled him from big time offers AND convinced him to stay when it seemed all was lost. Glad it paid off for Jarren and hope he grew stronger from that adversity.

Admit that was weird. Not sure what his reasoning but the guy recruited him and pulled him from big time offers AND convinced him to stay when it seemed all was lost. Glad it paid off for Jarren and hope he grew stronger from that adversity.
Facts

Advertisement
Seems like a really good kid. Sounds like he did nothing but put his head down and work since Manny came in as he was so surprised to hear he won the job. Gotta love that.

Also, like that he's close with Brevin, Mallory, Pope and the RBs. These guys aren't going to quit on each other and are gonna be real hungry to win everything together.

Advertisement
Back