Footage of the NT taking off to cover the scat back

Advertisement
My bad...you was probably talking about this one

[video=youtube;NpO9sLIFtCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpO9sLIFtCs[/video]

lmao you do know how rare this is?

exactly. dlineman shouldnt constantly be in coverage, idk why its so hard for the golden fan club to understand. not to mention our defensive track record. if it works, great, nobody would complain, the problem is our defense constantly getting their **** pushed in suggests that folden and donofrio have no clue what the **** they are doing.

You know every defense does it atleast once a game, yall talk like we do it every down lmao, go and watch some bama games, FSU did it with us last year when they had casher on walford that led to a TD, yall need to watch more football than just miami football smh

exactly. dlineman shouldnt constantly be in coverage, idk why its so hard for the golden fan club to understand. not to mention our defensive track record. if it works, great, nobody would complain, the problem is our defense constantly getting their **** pushed in suggests that folden and donofrio have no clue what the **** they are doing.

You know every defense does it atleast once a game, yall talk like we do it every down lmao, go and watch some bama games, FSU did it with us last year when they had casher on walford that led to a TD, yall need to watch more football than just miami football smh

lmao at comparing our defense to bama's or fsu's....they can do whatever they want because they are fkin winning and their coaches prove to be 1000 times more competent than ours. on the other hand, we've had the worst defenses in UM history under this coaching staff and people still want to give them the benefit of the doubt lol take off the orange and green glasses our defense sucks stop looking to make excuses

Al's Jersey f@qgits have crawled out from under their rocks emboldened by him taking a group of misfit toys, who looked like they had cerebral palsy, out behind the woodshed.

Hail Al!! He dropped pellets on CP State!

lmao at comparing our defense to bama's or fsu's....they can do whatever they want because they are fkin winning and their coaches prove to be 1000 times more competent than ours. on the other hand, we've had the worst defenses in UM history under this coaching staff and people still want to give them the benefit of the doubt lol take off the orange and green glasses our defense sucks stop looking to make excuses

Go out and actually watch football my friend and come back at me, winning teams and losing teams do it, so yea its common i actually have my orange and green glasses off and watch other games, i guess you dont

Last edited:
Advertisement
lulz at our knucklehead fans that actually defend dorito's scheme. you cant teach dumb.

Go out and actually watch football my friend and come back at me, winning teams and losing teams do it, so yea its common i actually have my orange and green glasses off and watch other games, i guess you dont

not as common as our defense getting their **** pushed in. golden and donofrio's defense should never be mentioned in the same sentence as fsu or alabama's defense.

is our pattycake method and db's playing 10 yards off the receivers common to? how bout playing prevent defense against teams that run the ball 90% of the time? lmao

I aint defending jack, i never liked his scheme but to say that we are the only team that puts linemen a couple times a game into coverage is stupid when its a very common procedure in football, and usually its the flats which is a very easy concept to cover

not as common as our defense getting their **** pushed in. golden and donofrio's defense should never be mentioned in the same sentence as fsu or alabama's defense.

is our pattycake method and db's playing 10 yards off the receivers common to? how bout playing prevent defense against teams that run the ball 90% of the time? lmao

Ok? What does that have to do with my statement of it being common?

Advertisement

ok, so we both agree our coaching staff is clueless. and it doesn't matter how common it is, when we do it it doesnt work and our defense sucks, point blank period. so who cares if fsu and bama do it? when they do it, it works for them. maybe if we had fsu/bama's coaches nobody would be complaining about it, cuz they actually know what the fk they are doing.

ok, so we both agree our coaching staff is clueless. and it doesn't matter how common it is, when we do it it doesnt work and our defense sucks, point blank period. so who cares if fsu and bama do it? when they do it, it works for them. maybe if we had fsu/bama's coaches nobody would be complaining about it, cuz they actually know what the fk they are doing.

When did i say that i like the coaches? See your just assuming stuff, my statement was that its common, but heres the thing didnt it work this time for us doing it? Dont you want us to do what FSU and bama coaches do? Because you just agreed with me that they do it

When did i say that i like the coaches? See your just assuming stuff, my statement was that its common, but heres the thing didnt it work this time for us doing it? Dont you want us to do what FSU and bama coaches do? Because you just agreed with me that they do it

for gods sake it was bethune fkin cookman. if we had bama or fsu's coaches they can do whatever the fk they want. why is it so hard to understand? fsu and bama have shown they know what theyre doing, folden and no-d not so much.

Advertisement
Always the same New Jersey ***gots defending this coaching staff.

They suck. Period. No amount of defending them is going to change that.

By the way, since when has New Jersey won any championships in Football on a national level? Yet it's these same idiots that have invaded our program and have no real idea what it takes to produce a winning program. ***outtahere.

And I didn't necessarily agree, just taking your word for it because I don't have time to be breaking down game film.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure they don't do it as much as we do.

And I didn't necessarily agree, just taking your word for it because I don't have time to be breaking down game film.

Well they do, so this statement proves you dont know sh¡t so have a good day

Advertisement

Sorry i dont get paid to break down fsu and alabama's game film. if that means i dont know **** then oh well. maybe i wouldve noticed if their defense was constantly getting their **** pushed in like ours.

only thing that has been proven is that you know squat about football trying to compare our vaunted 15th ranked defense to fsu and alabama lmao

Sorry i dont get paid to break down fsu and alabama's game film. if that means i dont know **** then oh well. maybe i wouldve noticed if their defense was constantly getting their **** pushed in like ours.

only thing that has been proven is that you know squat about football trying to compare our vaunted 15th ranked defense to fsu and alabama lmao

LMAO i rest my case, have a good day sir

That play sums up this staph two linemen rushing the passer porter trying to cover RB

Advertisement
Back