Food for thought (ND game)

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Best way to anaylize how we would fare vs ND looked at the stats from last year.

We held them to 148 rushing against last year to about 5 per rush. If you remove the 41 game tying td they avg 3.5 rushing and they had a legit passing game with kizer.

We should be good.

Advertisement
Best way to anaylize how we would fare vs ND looked at the stats from last year.

We held them to 148 rushing against last year to about 5 per rush. If you remove the 41 game tying td they avg 3.5 rushing and they had a legit passing game with kizer.

We should be good.

Nah man. We are both different teams and better. Can’t compare the two years.

That might be some of your worst football analysis yet. Look at the game last year to see how we might do? Is the venue the same? All the same players and coaches?

Just horrible insight.

Advertisement
Maybe obvious, but very tough D on first and second down will be critical. Their offense is built around staying on schedule...Things gets dicey fast, when they face third and five or more.

Last edited:
While speaking of last year, that d line they had demolished our o line. I know we have new guys... Do they? or is it the same hogmollies up front?

Nope last year is not relevant. I just finished watching their Mich St game from earlier in the season

They had a pick 6, a Mich St fumble in their own area, and another fumble by Mich St for a touch back on the goal line.

Against Mich St, USC and NC St. They had 7 take aways and no giveaways. 3, 3 , 1 pick 6 v NC State respectively.

Mich St offense is pretty average to bad. They are #63 @ 402 yard pg. They put up 496 yards v ND while allowing 355. Turnovers completely flipped that game around.

We cannot allow that to happen. I have not seen one team that had the speed and will to dissect their zone defense. Rosier must be precise and aggressive as well as know when to just run with the ball or throw it away. We will be able to move the ball against them in those inside zone runs. They seem weak inside to me on D and I was encouraged by what we saw v VT. It's the turnovers that worry me. But we are pushing the ball downfield which is a trade off at times. But we must be aggressive and take our opportunities to score as they can be like GT and run the ball pretty good.

I'm pretty confident we win this game 28-17. Wimbush does not throw well against man. Also this will be his first big road game other than that against Mich St who made it easy by committing 3 turnovers by half way the 2nd qtr.

I think we are going to make them look slow, i don't think they are gonna be quite ready for the speed and energy we play with in the trenches.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
While speaking of last year, that d line they had demolished our o line. I know we have new guys... Do they? or is it the same hogmollies up front?

The guy who bytch slapped mcdormatt and linder is gone. He got cut from the giants. other than that I don't know

The guy who bytch slapped mcdormatt and linder is gone. He got cut from the giants. other than that I don't know

Negged for calling him Mcdoormat. Guy played great last week and most of the year.

michigan state had 500 yards on them and outgained them.. turnovers and 3rd down lost them the game

wake had 600 yards on them

UGA shut them out

everyone is making this about our defense and their offense, when really it's the other way around

Negged for calling him Mcdoormat. Guy played great last week and most of the year.

In that game he was McDoormat, he has played really well this year, thus MeDermot it shall be.

Advertisement

We should be good.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back