Food for Thought: 2019 Stats?

The QB stats are really over optimistic, even if we get competent QB play, it stands to reason that we don't have that type of arm talent on the roster. Kosi didn't show consistency on his accuracy last year, Williams 1st year starting in a new system and Tate strengh is his legs and impovisation so I would say 55-58% completion pct and would cut about 10 TDs and 1,000 yards. Only 21 TDs and 2,300 yards on the ground feels very low too, would guest around 30 TDS and 2,700+ yards
Yeah totally agree. It’s so high because I did receiver stats first and I wanted it to actually match up. I’m not actually expecting that to happen, which means some of those receivers’ numbers are gonna take a significant hit.

Advertisement
The QB stats are really over optimistic, even if we get competent QB play, it stands to reason that we don't have that type of arm talent on the roster. Kosi didn't show consistency on his accuracy last year, Williams 1st year starting in a new system and Tate strengh is his legs and impovisation so I would say 55-58% completion pct and would cut about 10 TDs and 1,000 yards. Only 21 TDs and 2,300 yards on the ground feels very low too, would guest around 30 TDS and 2,700+ yards

32 seemed high to me too, but over 14 games, 2 tds a game is 28. I think we exceed that. So 32 might be a little low even when you add it all up.

I’m with you on the run game. I think we will have a big year and someone will just break the 1000 yard mark.

Yeah totally agree. It’s so high because I did receiver stats first and I wanted it to actually match up. I’m not actually expecting that to happen, which means some of those receivers’ numbers are gonna take a significant hit.
It was a good first crack at it, I just dont see it happening this year for us, but I would gladly take it.

Advertisement
Back