Follow Up Note On TJ Jones

Jeff Thomas, KJ Osbourn and Jeremiah Payton wins that matchup
What in the **** are you talking about? We weren't fighting PSU directly for those guys.

We also didn't land Thomas, no matter how many times you want to repeat it.

Advertisement
Let me guess: You think Harley, Njoku are slam dunks. I'll wait and see. I am high on Hightower, optimistic about Pope/Wiggins. (Payton as well) That's not deep. Look at the injuries at TE this season. Paper thin.

Nobody is a slam dunk. Ill bank on Harley who has actually done good when provided a real opportunity. Also the people you mentioned and Brevin and Mallory.

Did you just say “yuck” b/c Jones and duore signed with psu? Yuck? Get your balls back, man. What kind of *** says or types “yuck”?

What in the **** are you talking about? We weren't fighting PSU directly for those guys.

We also didn't land Thomas, no matter how many times you want to repeat it.
You realized Jones never went on an ov or was shown interest once the staff came? Sure we missed out on Dunmore but I've always been higher on Payton plus yeah they desperately needed wrs more then we did

After this season, we are paper thin at WR. I'd rather not rely on 3 freshman needing to come in/produce. Athletic big men are out there & the two positions aren't mutually exclusive. Get on Dunmore earlier & we have both.

We are hardly paper thin at WR after this season.

Mark Pope and Brian Hightower are studs

Mike Harley has talent and experience, he's a hard worker. I think he can be a solid contributor as a JR/SR

Dee Wiggins got some burn last year. Too early to give up on him

Jeremiah Payton coming in -- stud

Evidence Njoku has all the talent in the world -- high upside

That's 6 guys with real talent competing for time. Welcome to college football where your best players leave after a couple years of production and need to be replaced by young guys coming up. That's the cycle. Inexperience does not equate to being thin

Advertisement
After this season, we are paper thin at WR. I'd rather not rely on 3 freshman needing to come in/produce. Athletic big men are out there & the two positions aren't mutually exclusive. Get on Dunmore earlier & we have both.

Lol Pope, Wiggins, and Hightower will be Jrs

Harley will be a Senior

I mean cmon bro thats not a bad depth chart at all....

Did you just say “yuck” b/c Jones and duore signed with psu? Yuck? Get your balls back, man. What kind of *** says or types “yuck”?

Is anybody ******* talking to you, douche? No. Go back to your mom's basement and keep spanking it to midget nun ****.

All of you guys thinking that our WR depth chart is so loaded - we thought the same thing last year, but our WR group underwhelmed in a major way. After JT4 had his thing we literally had nobody we could count on. Of course, we didn't have a guy that could get them the ball either....but my point is, if you have a guy in your area that you think can contribute, a team like Penn State shouldn't be able to waltz on in and steal them.

You realized Jones never went on an ov or was shown interest once the staff came? Sure we missed out on Dunmore but I've always been higher on Payton plus yeah they desperately needed wrs more then we did
I am just saying from PSU perspective (need) they'll gladly take Dunmore/Jones for Hunte. As far as Miami is concerned, they'd gladly do that deal as well. It's beneficial to both teams to get the area of need first and foremost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back