Folden is the ultimate "me" guy.

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
This POS throws players under the bus, puts their health at risk while getting pummeled 51-0, and refuses to step down when it's obvious that he can not perform the tasks of his job. Say what you will about the Head Ball Coach, but he walked away from that gig when he knew that he was no longer effective. F A G is embarrassing the school every time his team takes the field and he'll NEVER stop stealing those checks. He is all about F A G. He is the worst of the worst.

Advertisement
Been saying it.

If he wasn't, then he would step down. I've never liked the HBC, but what he did spoke volumes to me. He knew he was setting the program back, and put it before his pride, and excused himself. I think Golden should do the same. I greatly appreciate what the UNIVERSITY did, and the ROLE he played in it with my son, but it really seems like the program could benefit from a fresh face right now.

Last edited:
Golden loses a lot of money by stepping down . Blame the administration for his ridiculous contract and buyout. The U will wait till Dec 1 to can him when the buyout is lower.

On 12-03-2014, 12:18 PM,Klamalama wrote:

Suicide Watch
We ought to be thinking about poor Goldie's mental health. Who among us could stand up to the onslaught of negative karma that he is subject to. If he isn't on a suicide watch, he surely will be soon.

He's been dangling from a noose for days, almost begging to be fired, arms and legs flailing in the breeze. The BOT needs to do him a favor for the "cloud" that he endured. They need to be merciful, and give him his buyout.

His blood will not be on my hands, but the BOT's.

-----------------------

I'm trying to figure out what it was that kept Fraulden from going over the edge, ice-cream or cheeseburgers.

7574eb388a8b9413628a84be6df8f9f8.jpg

Advertisement
Pride is always about I or Me. Al is full of pride. He refused all change because that means he was wrong. No room of wrong in ME people.

Well-stated, OP. There is a large faction on this board that thinks Folden's doing what anyone should do by continuing to embarrass himself, subject his team to injury, and humiliate his family just to keep stealing checks.

If he had any degree of self respect, he'd approach his employer and attempt to work out a settlement so that each of the incompetent parties to this abortion of a contract can quit embarrassing themselves.

When you reach the point of sacrificing the life and limb of a warrior like Rashawn Scott just to punch in a meaningless score or two to attempt to alleviate some of the disgrace you're wearing, then it's time to walk away. Walk away before you get one of the players you purportedly love killed.

Advertisement
Well-stated, OP. There is a large faction on this board that thinks Folden's doing what anyone should do by continuing to embarrass himself, subject his team to injury, and humiliate his family just to keep stealing checks.

If he had any degree of self respect, he'd approach his employer and attempt to work out a settlement so that each of the incompetent parties to this abortion of a contract can quit embarrassing themselves.

When you reach the point of sacrificing the life and limb of a warrior like Rashawn Scott just to punch in a meaningless score or two to attempt to alleviate some of the disgrace you're wearing, then it's time to walk away. Walk away before you get one of the players you purportedly love killed.

I didn't see the whole game, I got plenty of texts from friends who follow other teams letting me know what was happening. Why the **** was any first string guy in at that point? Why?

I didn't see the whole game, I got plenty of texts from friends who follow other teams letting me know what was happening. Why the **** was any first string guy in at that point? Why?

Folden had almost all 1st teamers in the game till very late. He almost got Yearby's knees blown up too. He decided to sacrifice their well-being in exchange for punching in a cheap score or two to make the game seem like less of a tragic and historic embarrassment. He sacrificed his players for his own reputation.

Folden had almost all 1st teamers in the game till very late. He almost got Yearby's knees blown up too. He decided to sacrifice their well-being in exchange for punching in a cheap score or two to make the game seem like less of a tragic and historic embarrassment. He sacrificed his players for his own reputation.

That's exactly what he did and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed from a UM corch.

I literally ******* hate Gorlden.

Can he be any more of a "me" guy. He was willing to sacrifice his players to try to continue stealing checks.

Advertisement

Can he be any more of a "me" guy. He was willing to sacrifice his players to try to continue stealing checks.

Not only is he the ultimate me guy for sacrificing the health of his players in order to make himself look less loathesome, but UM is bordering on criminal neglect by allowing this scalawag to put his players in danger. That was criminal what UM did to Rashawn Scott today.

Advertisement

Maybe he left them in there as a "teaching moment."

Maybe he left them in there as a "teaching moment."

Yes. He was teaching them how their bones and ligaments snap under excessive and unnecessary exposure.

Maybe he left them in there as a "teaching moment."[/QUOTE]

The only thing Al is teaching is teaching Laz how to legally rob an institution.

I bet if he did have any measure of self respect and had his agent approach the BoT regarding a resignation/buyout now that those clowns would instantly rebuke it and try to play the "you get nothing if you quit" card. Like they'd literally push back thinking that he might just walk away with nothing. It's a ****show of incompetence and selfishness on all sides.

Advertisement
Back