FNI Q&A: 10/27

Advertisement
Why doesnt the Douglas Emilien kid have better offers? I was told it was because he doesnt post his 40 times but on film he looks pretty fast.

Advertisement
What's the deal with Francois and his recruitment not just by Miami but other teams? Do you think we'd take him back if he wants to come back?

Advertisement
Are we interested in the WR/QB out of Blanch Ely for 2020? He is listed at 5-10 but looks 5-8 and is used as a QB because he is the best athlete on the team but also plays WR where he is best suited and punt returner.
He is the state champion in the 110m (13.7 corrected for head wind) and 300m hurdles (36.45) in 2019. Has great speed and is very elusive.
The high school national elite standard for the 110m hurdles is 14.7 and 300m hurdles 39.5 so he is well under those marks.

How do we stand with LB Geathan Bernalde the 2021 Hollywood Magnet School. Kid is listed at 6-1/210 and seems to be developing well. Good acceleration and physical. Has offers from for P-5 schools including the U

Advertisement
**** it man, can we have a show about the big boys finally, it is clearly the elephant in the room. Lets Talk Khris Love, Westley Neal, Marlon Martinez, UM considering dropping 2020 DT commit Riggins and him taking a visit to Illinois, how UM missed out on 2020 OT Cade Baker who just committed to UNC despite UM being on him early.

An the biggest crime of all how UM and Coach Stroud, Baker, and Manny missed on 2020 DT Tim Smith from Seabaston River his coach used to live in Miami and talks about watching for UM players as some of the best he has ever seen. Smith could be a game changer for UM's defense as fresh, I am talking Vince Wilfork 2.0. The kid is 330lbs playing both ways in high school at over 100 snaps again.

Go Canes

Did you just want attention from this post or did you plan do something with it? At least two responses were specific.
I've seen him start these multiple times and I'm not sure I've ever actually seen a real response. I mean does he DM each person their answer or something that I don't know about? If not I'm not sure what the **** the point is to start it and consistently answer nothing

Advertisement
Do you know how Q&A’s work?
Did you just want attention from this post or did you plan do something with it? At least two responses were specific.
Guys this is for the Friday Night Insight podcast Cory and I do every week. I feel like every few weeks everyone forgets where these questions are answered.

Advertisement
Back