FLYING THAT BANNER WILL DO NOTHING BUT HURT OUR PROGRAM....

SolidCane

Senior
Banned
meanwhile on ESPN college gameday...

Bx_GC7NCAAEmn4T.jpg

National freaking joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need for me to go into detail.

You show up trying to be the first to start a thread and post something that already has two threads, then call me an idiot when I point out we already have two threads discussion the same exact thing.

Was I suppose to rep you?

Advertisement

You show up trying to be the first to start a thread and post something that already has two threads, then call me an idiot when I point out we already have two threads discussion the same exact thing.

No worries bro. You got this. I totally missed those threads I previously posted in. You're right, I was totally being slick here. Absolutely nothing has flown over your head that holds that enormous brain of yours. Kudos.

No worries bro. You got this. I totally missed those threads I previously posted in. You're right, I was totally being slick here. Absolutely nothing has flown over your head that holds that enormous brain of yours. Kudos.
Im glad u know

Advertisement
Its the one year anniversary of those threads, and yet posters like you plantcity3 think anything has changed. Unfortunately the records are worse after the remainder of the 2015 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back