Flying from Australia for the GT game. Need help

Sit in the lower bowl on the home side, especially if its noon game. The covering on the stadium absolutely bakes the people on the away side during those hours. I sit there and watch those people from our seats and just shake my head because there is no way that is enjoyable what so ever.

Advertisement
Well GTech game is on a thursday, and I'm assuming you will be staying at least 5 or so days.
And pretty sure Art Walk in Wynwood is every second saturday of the month. You and/or your girlfriend may like that.
Depending when you get in Miami you might be able to go to one of many Oktoberfests

And of course there's a **** load of clubs/bars in Wynwood, Brickell, and South beach.

seats.jpg

Good value on these seats guys? I don't know whether because I'm in Australia that I can't see the seat view but row 17 near the 50 yard line looks good to me.

definitely good seats. But the price is a bit steep for Georgia tech. Thursday night game against GT will most likely not be sold out. I would wait till the start of the season and check again. I normally get tickets from this app called gametime. I got tickets to games like Duke and UNC for $50 lower bowl and $20/25 for upper bowl.

Advertisement
View attachment 42840

Good value on these seats guys? I don't know whether because I'm in Australia that I can't see the seat view but row 17 near the 50 yard line looks good to me.

Hold off on buying the tix. They aren't even issued yet so whoever listed his nothing to even sell.

GT on a thursday will be an easy ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back