Fly. The. Banner.

Advertisement
It’s time he got his *** handed to him at the end of the first half and end of game management talent will never matter with him he will always blow it

Manny was fired and Mario was hired with twice the budget because he was supposed to be elite. He can't even call a time out properly. He can't recruit like Brohm at Louisville? Holy crap. This is pure nonsense.
What time out are you honestly complaining about? Who says we were even getting to the end zone again?

We’re down half our DL depth chart, almost our entire RB room, and are playing freshmen. Yea, they’re more talented than us. They have a of upperclassmen. Our talent advantage was on the injury report.

Again, you and this board aren’t that smart so its like doing trigonometry to you.

No it’s not. Half of them are on the ******* injury report.

Mario lost the GT and NC State game but he didn’t lose this game.

Cool man.

This poor Miami fanbase is so accustomed to mediocrity that you all are blind. I get it though, we’ve sucked for so long so it’s all you know. Next year it will be something different as we limp to another 7-5 type season. We’ll revisit, enjoy your Saturday.

Advertisement
**** nahh their QB is cheeks! They would have blown us out if he was a beast! Missed so many easy throws! We got outcoached still
You can say that all you want. He made play after play that wasn’t drawn up.

What time out are you honestly complaining about? Who says we were even getting to the end zone again?

We’re down half our DL depth chart, almost our entire RB room, and are playing freshmen. Yea, they’re more talented than us. They have a of upperclassmen. Our talent advantage was on the injury report.

Again, you and this board aren’t that smart so its like doing trigonometry to you.
I've fired people smarter than you. Quit with the attitude. Pick a TO, he can use any of them properly.

It’s time guys. It’s time.

We had a fine QB today. Still garbage coaching holding us back.
Lane Kiffin Bat Signal contract buyout season again we are on schedule every (2) years .

With inflation this time it will cost what $100,000,000.00 ?
That doesn’t include Gables by the Sea $10,000,000.00 mansion.

Everyone wants to come to Miami now sign hundred million deal guaranteed get fired and never work again.

Greatest deal in sports history right here.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Was a fun game!!. Very irritating but the kids fought hard and cared. We need to get out thr ACC ASAP. Kids are playing better in spurts. Lot of inconsistency still but there is a lot working against the program and has been for a lot of years now. That missed PI against Ohio State was the beginning and then the LSU debacle in the Peach bowl. I enjoy they keep fighting. I wasnt expecting Championship this year just measuring the fight. Some internal conversations are needed to address scheme, adjustments with staff and players. But still work to be done. On to the sun bowl smh!!

If you want change, raise 60 million dollars. He's here a minimum of 3 more years. Miami isn't eating that kind of money, and for good reason.

All things can be true. The talent is not at an elite level. We have virtually no game changers on the roster, at least that aren’t freshmen or aren’t injured. And coaching is average or below average, at best. But it’s a waste of time at the moment because he’s not going anywhere in the near term.

All I know is, as of now, Saturdays aren’t what they used to be. Man I used to be so excited for game day that Friday nights I’d have trouble sleeping. Now I don’t even think about the game til Saturday and then it’s kind of in a dreadful “who are we going to lose to today” kind of way.

I've fired people smarter than you. Quit with the attitude. Pick a TO, he can use any of them properly.
And the reason you‘ve probably had to fire people is probably because you don’t know what the **** you’re doing in that either.

Advertisement
We don’t have the talent to not be 6-5 in Y2 after HE brought in 41 new guys that HE selected himself? ****, that’s crazy.
We don’t have the talent. What I am worried about is when we do and Mario loses us games. You n I know once you play those top 10 teams you can’t make stupid coaching mistakes bc every single little thing counts.

I still stand by my prediction with Mario. He’ll get us better but won’t be able to put us over the top. The next HC will get us there.

He went conservative in the final offensive drive in the first half instead of going for the jugular which led to a punt and a Lousiville TD to close the half. He then wasted a timeout with 1:33 to play. He is 11–12 as a HC and running out of slurpers.
I don’t think that was conservative. There was over 3 minutes left. 5 yd run. Check down. Idk why Chaney went oob. Run on 3rd and 2.

Advertisement
How about just the two worst things.
3rd and nine call; no adjustment to the TE (blame Guidry; I don’t care, but time after time and it kept happening); first timeout of second half.

I will say that the playcalling offensively in the first half looked to be really well done. But that’s about it. And TVD played good. Not great but solid. But we’ve kept saying we’re a good QB away from being 9-1. Well, we had one today. And still couldn’t get out of our own way (literally).

The banner ideas are so ******* stupid. Enough with it. Mario is here for 6 years. Then they can fire him, won’t be before no matter what.

Thank god we don’t have another home game so some of y’all idiots don’t embarrass our fan base by flying a meaningless banner. You are four years in and it still looks like this than do whatever the h ell you want but it is year two of a rebuild. Not just rebuilding player talent but also the culture of the program.

Advertisement
Back