2025 Floyd-Dawens Boucard DT from Miami Central (via Montreal & Alabama)

Advertisement
That aint 3* tape. That is a ******* dancing bear out there with **** good measurables. He isn’t a tweener guy, that’s interior all day. Sign him up. Looking forward to the SR year to see how he does down here.

Take him + Adirika, Nathaniel Marshall and give Griffin the best offer you can give. Even with the first 3, that’s grade A IMO.

That aint 3* tape. That is a ******* dancing bear out there with **** good measurables. He isn’t a tweener guy, that’s interior all day. Sign him up. Looking forward to the SR year to see how he does down here.

Take him + Adirika, Nathaniel Marshall and give Griffin the best offer you can give. Even with the first 3, that’s grade A IMO.
Great two year haul if that pans out. JT and Joe killing it if that happens.

Trying to find out how he just suddenly burst on the recruiting scene. I can understand how he might go under the radar in Canada, but he was in Mobile, AL the last couple of years. This service thinks he's really a 5*

Ok, this article sheds some light on the situation. He only played one year in Bama (had to sit out a year).

It's been an interesting journey for Boucard. He grew up in Canada, in Quebec, before moving to the United States to pursue football. He originally moved to Alabama, but had to sit out his sophomore year due to eligibility rules.
Then, as a junior in 2023, he helped lead Mobile Christian School to a perfect 15-0 record and a Class 3A state championship. Boucard recorded 85 tackles, 27 tackles for a loss and 11 sacks on the campaign.
In February, Boucard announced that he would be transferring to Miami Central High School in Florida.
"I’m originally from Canada, moved after my freshman year to Alabama, but couldn’t play my sophomore year due to not being eligible," Boucard explained. "I came down here (to the U.S.) for better opportunities."

Advertisement
"I’m originally from Canada, moved after my freshman year to Alabama, but couldn’t play my sophomore year due to not being eligible," Boucard explained. "I came down here (to the U.S.) for better opportunities."

Doesn't seem tied to any particular area of the country given that he's from Canada. Likely going to make a business decision about which school furthers his career/develops him the most.

Advertisement

I like us to land him and Adirika by summer. Think we'll have more high end dudes in the boat earlier this cycle.

Trying to find out how he just suddenly burst on the recruiting scene. I can understand how he might go under the radar in Canada, but he was in Mobile, AL the last couple of years. This service thinks he's really a 5*

]
He’s also not from Montreal per say so he didn’t get the best training at his age. He’s still probably raw so his ceilings is huge.

Quebec players are getting more and more shot in D1, we are producing very good players.

Yeah this kid needs the full court press IMO. Similar to Jones last class. Big man with elite athleticism.

Advertisement
He’s also not from Montreal per say so he didn’t get the best training at his age. He’s still probably raw so his ceilings is huge.

Quebec players are getting more and more shot in D1, we are producing very good players.
i coached Damian Alford he was fromMontreal and pretty good as a player when he moved down to south florida.

i coached Damian Alford he was fromMontreal and pretty good as a player when he moved down to south florida.
Yeah Alford is from Montreal, you coached him McArthur?

10 years ago, the only shot for our best players to go play D1 was with Buffalo or UConn type of programs. Now, we got Leblanc at Taint, Mboumoua is going to Bama, there’s a QB going to Vandy too I forgot his name, Boucard can probably go anywhere he wants.

Ben St Juste went to Michigan, Matthew Bergeron went to Syracuse before becoming a 2nd round pick last year.

Yeah Alford is from Montreal, you coached him McArthur?

10 years ago, the only shot for our best players to go play D1 was with Buffalo or UConn type of programs. Now, we got Leblanc at Taint, Mboumoua is going to Bama, there’s a QB going to Vandy too I forgot his name, Boucard can probably go anywhere he wants.

Ben St Juste went to Michigan, Matthew Bergeron went to Syracuse before becoming a 2nd round pick last year.
How did kehoe land Romberg and haji rasouli?

Advertisement

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

That DT haul would be insane! I put nothing past Mario when it comes to recruiting!

How did kehoe land Romberg and haji rasouli?
Not sure as they are not from the same province (state in US) as me. The south of Ontario is very close to the US. Windsor (where Romberg is from) is right across Detroit and Toronto (where Haji-Rasouli is from) is less than a 2hrs drive from Buffalo.

Ontario have put players in D1 for a longtime now.

We need this monster at DT!

Ahmad Moten
Joshua Horton
Justin Scott
Artavius Jones
Armando Blount
Floyd Boucard
Randy Adirika
Nathaniel Marshall

That would be an amazing transformation of the DT room in a few years!
Add Griffin as well. We saw last cycle Mario is a BIG GAME HUNTER in the TRENCHES.

Advertisement
Back