2025 Floyd-Dawens Boucard DT from Miami Central (via Montreal & Alabama)

Yeah Alford is from Montreal, you coached him McArthur?

10 years ago, the only shot for our best players to go play D1 was with Buffalo or UConn type of programs. Now, we got Leblanc at Taint, Mboumoua is going to Bama, there’s a QB going to Vandy too I forgot his name, Boucard can probably go anywhere he wants.

Ben St Juste went to Michigan, Matthew Bergeron went to Syracuse before becoming a 2nd round pick last year.
Yea was a great kid. Yes sir no sir type, calm type of kid.

Syracuse was the closes t to home for him so they had the lead for the most part.

I think we should funnel some of these canadians back down here

Advertisement
That aint 3* tape. That is a ******* dancing bear out there with **** good measurables. He isn’t a tweener guy, that’s interior all day. Sign him up. Looking forward to the SR year to see how he does down here.

Take him + Adirika, Nathaniel Marshall and give Griffin the best offer you can give. Even with the first 3, that’s grade A IMO.

That ain't 4* tape either...

kid is different.

👀

@DMoney has him on the monitor closely list in the March 18 Bank

- The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: CB Chris Ewald (Chaminade), RB Girard Pringle (Armwood), DT Floyd Boucard (Central), WR Tyler Williams (Sumner), OL Taren Hedrick (Community School of Naples) and Tylon Lee (Pace, FL).

Floyd Boucard was originally from Montreal, played the last two years in Mobile, Alabama and then burst onto the recruiting scene last weekend by winning the DL MVP at the Under Armour Camp 2024. He's visiting practice today and was offered March 7. No public UM offer at this point, but I suspect that will change after today's visit

Monster! Lets lock him up!

Advertisement
Rivals Camp Interview. Wants to commit by the end of July.

I promise u i have never heard a canadian sound like him...especially one from Montreal.

Just for example look or listen to Orlando Franklin. He currently STILL sounds canadian.....i had to look at the screen twice because this kid legitimately sounds like he is from Alabama. How tf?.

Kid i coached from Montreal Damian Alford even if he tried couldnt sound like he was from South Florida..he sounded like a french jewel thief most of the time lol

IMG_2753.jpeg

2025 DL Floyd Boucard sets commitment date

Miami Central three-star defensive lineman Floyd Boucard will announce his commitment on July 20, he told On3’s Steve Wiltfong.

Boucard, originally from Montreal, Quebec, has multiple official visits scheduled for May and June. He will follow those up with his college decision.

He is set to visit Louisville on May 31, Miami on June 7, Oklahoma on June 14 and Oregon on June 21.

Boucard visited Miami multiple times this spring in addition to visits to Florida, Penn State, Oregon, Florida State, Georgia, Alabama and UCF.

“They keep calling me every day,” Boucard told Canesport. “We stay close, very close. They keep sending me graphics. I’ve got a group chat with coach Mario Cristobal, coach (Joe) Salave’a, all of those people. Our connection is real tight.”

Boucard was also at Oregon last month.

“It’s all about the opportunities they got for me in the after life like after football is over with, that’s what I really like about Oregon,” Boucard told On3.

He also visited Penn State before heading out to Eugene.

“What really speaks to me about my time there is how they want the best and only the best for you in school,” Boucard said. “Coach Franklin barely talked about football. It was straight academics. That’s what I like to hear.”

The 6-foot-2.5, 315-pound Boucard is the nation’s No. 554 overall prospect, No. 47 defensive lineman and No. 70 recruit from Florida in the 2025 cycle according to the On3 Industry Ranking — a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney write up
- Nobody opened more eyes than DT Floyd Boucard (Miami Central). We started tweeting about him when he was just running through movement drills, and he went on to dominate one-on-ones and win MVP. He won every rep with lateral quicks and has a stout frame. Originally an ice hockey player from Canada, he played the last couple years in Mobile, AL and just transferred to Central. He was by far the quickest and best DT on the day.

Ice hockey player? Sold....

Advertisement
This is a kid that is stashed for a year or 2, hits the meal and weight plan, grows into his abilities and then is a menace. Need these types intermingled with the Scott's and Jones' types from last year.

Advertisement
Back