matty1 Freshman Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 1,131 Dec 29, 2014 #1 per espn,,,, flowers declares for the draft.... best of luck and the correct choice... rated 3rd best LT
per espn,,,, flowers declares for the draft.... best of luck and the correct choice... rated 3rd best LT
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5 Sophomore Premium Joined Jan 13, 2013 Messages 2,544 Dec 29, 2014 #2 Will be a beast in the league.
sccane92 Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 373 Dec 29, 2014 #3 Just F'n with you. Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
Canesfan1899 All-American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 26,493 Dec 29, 2014 #4 Good luck to the young man.
Canesfan1899 All-American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 26,493 Dec 29, 2014 #5 If I'm draft eligible I may leave this sinking ship even if it meant being an undrafted free agent. This program is imploding, get out while you can.
If I'm draft eligible I may leave this sinking ship even if it meant being an undrafted free agent. This program is imploding, get out while you can.