Flowers Draft Profile

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
Detroit's SB Nation blog did a draft profile on Ereck Flowers. Thoughts on their analysis of him? I'm personally a Lions fan (poor me) so I'm hoping to pick up a Cane at some point in the draft.

Advertisement
I see he lacks a Twitter account. Obviously very intelligent.

Detroit's SB Nation blog did a draft profile on Ereck Flowers. Thoughts on their analysis of him? I'm personally a Lions fan (poor me) so I'm hoping to pick up a Cane at some point in the draft.

I think he's a ridiculous athlete who lacks technique.

If you've got a good Oline coach then you're getting a Franchise LT in the mid to late 1st.

Advertisement
Ereck Flowers is one of the most talented LT's to come through Coral Gables. The guy just oozes talent, athleticism and pro potential. It is a testament to the abysmal coaching he received here that he is not considered a sure fire top ten pick. He is a franchise left tackle who needs coaching. His whole time at UM he got by with natural ability. How sad.

He's the best tackle in the class this year. No one else out there has the strength-athleticism combo he has. He might need work, but I don't see anyone else with his ceiling.

Advertisement
Back