Floriduh game seating

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
Guys, my sleuthing skills aren't up to the task apparently. Anybody got a line on what sections/side Miami will be? I'm going to sit in the endzone so sitting near the band of the hour would make for a much more pleasant soundtrack to the gates taking the L. Thanks.

Advertisement
According to my season ticket guy they won’t know what section UM will have till about 3 weeks before game

I’m waiting for that as well. Heard we will get to purchase in February some time though. I live down the street from Camping World so I’m there.

That's ludicrous. It's a neutral site venue. How long does it take to lay out the seating chart?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any one know if we got a set allocation of tix - usually on these "neutral field sec" games we get about 35% to 40%

Each school will get 22,500 and I’m guessing Orlando citrus Sports will have packages for other 20,000

Advertisement
we have like 5 in section 241 so i claim that as a cane section and since its bleachers and not seats any gator fans that disagree with that, will soon understand what the WWE is.

Advertisement
Each school will get 22,500 and I’m guessing Orlando citrus Sports will have packages for other 20,000

Yeah, I spoke to a guy at Florida Citrus Sports and he mentioned both teams would be getting something like 20K apiece.

I'm going to buy via FCS, since I live in Orlando and I've been an annual member previously (renewals start soon). I was told that if I join one of the club levels, I would definitely be able to get sideline tickets.

I simply don't trust UM anymore, they screwed me over for both the ACC-CG and the game in Dallas.

Advertisement
Back