Florida State

Advertisement
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

FSU and Louisville are going to kill the NET rankings of ACC teams. BC, GT, and Pitt wont help either.

Gonna end up being like last year where the ACC gets punished by the committee for the bottom of the conference sucking in OOC games

Advertisement
Crappy thing is they’ll be a lot tougher in a few weeks, when most of their starting 5 get healthy. These early losses OOC losses have already tanked their postseason hopes—but they’re going to cause some heartbreak in ACC play when they beat a bubble team.
Coach Ham is probably going to find a way to grind out a bunch of wins.

Advertisement
How have they gotten this far off? Hamilton has been recruiting at a pretty high level. I’d be very concerned if I was FSU. 17 to Siena?

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC looks bad across the board. UNC will rebound, but this for sure looks like a down year for the conference.

ACC looks bad across the board. UNC will rebound, but this for sure looks like a down year for the conference.
It's been down for a few years now.

NC State is off to a nice start. I think we are a top 25 team when it's all said and done. VT is pretty good. UNC and Duke are solid but way below their standards. UVA may be elite again, but I think they're more like a 3 seed quality team.

Other than that, not sure there is anyone else who will come close to the NCAAT. Maybe ND or Wake can get it going.

Advertisement
Back