NHL Florida Panthers Playoff Hockey Thread

Schnelly'sPipe

Savage Ruthless
Premium
Barkov and company could win it all this year! Let’s go Bob! Let’s go Catz!!!
Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Advertisement
Barkov and company could win it all this year! Let’s go Bob! Let’s go Catz!!!
Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL
We're winning it all this year. The way this team handled TB in RD 1 was all I needed to see.

It's so ******* nice to finally feel at ease with this team. Cause you're just so confident that they'll win. Even against Boston, I never feared that we'd lose cause this team handled these situations all last playoffs and we're a way better team this year. Being able to close out close games late is a thing of beauty.

I'm excited to play either Dallas or Edmonton. The Oilers do scare me cause they have the top line star power, but we've been able to suffocate Kucherov, Point, Pastrnak, Marchand (he deserved to get knocked out), and now we're doing it to Panarin even though he's the sneakiest of the bunch.

**Mario take some ******* notes bud**

Advertisement
We're winning it all this year. The way this team handled TB in RD 1 was all I needed to see.

It's so ******* nice to finally feel at ease with this team. Cause you're just so confident that they'll win. Even against Boston, I never feared that we'd lose cause this team handled these situations all last playoffs and we're a way better team this year. Being able to close out close games late is a thing of beauty.

I'm excited to play either Dallas or Edmonton. The Oilers do scare me cause they have the top line star power, but we've been able to suffocate Kucherov, Point, Pastrnak, Marchand (he deserved to get knocked out), and now we're doing it to Panarin even though he's the sneakiest of the bunch.

Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement

That "at ease" feeling has turned into nausea..

WTF we had this thing in the bag.. why are we falling apart!?

Have to show up tonight or its all she wrote!

Advertisement
That "at ease" feeling has turned into nausea..

WTF we had this thing in the bag.. why are we falling apart!?

Have to show up tonight or its all she wrote!
This is the downfall of having slow footed defensemen, in a system where we want to pressure the neutral zone.

Ekblad pressured in the neutral zone on the first goal, NYR got right behind him. Goal.

Kuli pressured in the neutral zone, and Alexis Lafmyassoff came down full steam ahead, split him and OEL was too late getting over. Goal.

Gotta change how we play the defensemen cause NYR has constantly got behind our defensemen all series.

Bob also wasn't very good last game and he should've saved the OT shot in G2.

Line changes are happening. Maurice is rolling out the same lines we closed G3 with in the 3rd period, a period which we dominated, so I get it. Lomberg & Cousins are out. Okposo and Lorentz are in.

Gotta show up tonight or we're toasty

Ekblad needs to go.

We are slow on the defensive side. 2 periods to turn this series around or it isn’t looking good.

Had to turn off the volume…it’s like a home game for the Rangers. For the love of god I hate NY

Ekblad needs to go.

We are slow on the defensive side. 2 periods to turn this series around or it isn’t looking good.

Had to turn off the volume…it’s like a home game for the Rangers. For the love of god I hate NY
Half of our defensemen are slow. Their forwards are just better than our defensemen at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back