Florida Gaytors

mdpcane

All-American
August 31, 2019 --- this is what the Miami Hurricanes will do to the Gaytors. Bank on it ... the scumbag Gaytors don't know what's going to happen to their sorry reptile asses !

Nrxp5wG.gif

Advertisement
August 31, 2019 --- this is what the Miami Hurricanes will do to the Gaytors. Bank on it ... the scumbag Gaytors don't know what's going to happen to their sorry reptile asses !

Nrxp5wG.gif

U are spot on brother , Gaytors have no idea of what or mindset is or style on O , I personally think were going to up TEMPO the poohpooh at them with unreal dose of JT4 , TE screens , flanker screens and oh yes some epic cut back running game , as far as the D OMG.......PAIN.

HUGE DESK AND I ARE LOOKING FOR CONTACT " SOMETHING BAD WHICH WAY COMES".

GOCANES

Advertisement

Nrxp5wG.gif
Nice gif. Probably could've gone as a post in the Tears thread.

Advertisement
We’ve been bearing them down so Manny just has to follow suit. I don’t think we’ve had a coach that loathes the Gators more than Manny! If he can if we have a nice lead I predict he will keep chugging it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice gif. Probably could've gone as a post in the Tears thread.
The actual whole video is even better and symbolic bc the Jaguar stalks the prey and literally sneaks up on it and strikes out of nowhere.

The Gators really don't see us coming and have no clue what's about to hit them.

The actual whole video is even better and symbolic bc the Jaguar stalks the prey and literally sneaks up on it and strikes out of nowhere.

The Gators really don't see us coming and have no clue what's about to hit them.
This is dead on. I could only see one comment on their board in their Martell thread and it was basically that he's not that good. They also can't fathom that Manny, in his first game as a HC, can even stay close to Mullet let alone beat him. Sets up perfectly for us.

Nrxp5wG.gif
Yo that cat is crazy! What's great is he is dragging him back into his own territory which is pretty much where we will be in Orlando and he is still going to whoop him up!

Advertisement
Back