Florida Gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
But seeing all the miami kids on loserville makes it kinda tough to root for that school.

This is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
This is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing & I repeat nothing makes me happier than to watch UFag get pounded like a 110lb Prison Punk!

Advertisement
But seeing all the miami kids on loserville makes it kinda tough to root for that school.

This. One of the biggest reasons why I hate Louisville and Strong.

Hurtt makes me hate UL the most

Can't hate on those guys. They took full advantage.

We got Chick, THoward, MLewis, Jawan Blue, Denzel. Jon Feliciano, Phillip Dorsett, Jermaine Johnson, Nate Dortch, Dallas Crawford, Herb Waters, Jelani, McDermott, Gionni, Rashawn Erick Flowers. Rashawn Jenkins, Artie Burns, Jamal Carter and Deon Bush. Morris and DUKE!

They didn't want to be be here. Can't wait to see them again and show them boys what time it is.

Oh man....the look on the Gator Fan's faces......LOL!!!!

dr-evil-laughing.jpg

Advertisement
I can't hate on the 'Ville tonight. Love to watch UF lose. Bridgewater player like we hoped Japicky would for 4 years. And All that SoFla talent rose to the occasions against the "Big Brother" Gators. SEC has been having a hard time this postseason. Glad they won, and we may have a blueprint to victory next september. Louisville's defense played suprisingly well tonight.

LULZ at those scumbags. And LULZ at the SEC. They're getting their **** pushed in this bowl season. That team up north was the 2nd best team in the SEC, and they just got hamboned by a fugging BigEast team. LULZ at all the SEC marks and hungos. I told everyone that conference was overhyped this year.

Advertisement
Back