Florida Gators Article on ESPN

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator

Please pick and share your favorite excerpt.

I'll start:

Andrea Adelson: Let me take you back to a foggy night in Gainesville nearly one year ago, when Florida ranked No. 6 in the country and its long-shot College Football Playoff hopes were still alive. Depleted LSU waltzed into the Swamp and came away with a 37-34 win after Marco Wilson threw his shoe -- resulting in a 15-yard penalty that set up the winning field goal. Ever since the shoe toss, Florida is 2-8 against Power 5 opponents. Now, I am not saying the shoe toss changed everything, but something within that program has not been the same since that LSU game.

Yes, Andrea, the problem with the Gator program was partly because of Marco Wilson's shoe toss. Tremendous stuff.

Advertisement
FiKVIkB2yyKly.gif

Advertisement

Please pick and share your favorite excerpt.

I'll start:

Andrea Adelson: Let me take you back to a foggy night in Gainesville nearly one year ago, when Florida ranked No. 6 in the country and its long-shot College Football Playoff hopes were still alive. Depleted LSU waltzed into the Swamp and came away with a 37-34 win after Marco Wilson threw his shoe -- resulting in a 15-yard penalty that set up the winning field goal. Ever since the shoe toss, Florida is 2-8 against Power 5 opponents. Now, I am not saying the shoe toss changed everything, but something within that program has not been the same since that LSU game.

Yes, Andrea, the problem with the Gator program was partly because of Marco Wilson's shoe toss. Tremendous stuff.
ESPN's version of Susan Degnan Miller.

Advertisement
I saw one where they tried to say Florida is a teir 1 school.

And I just dont see it.

I see them squarely in tier 2.

Advertisement
She is bad like Susan. Im all for women getting jobs in whatever arena they choose. But is it me but does all the women resporters, approach program turmoils, from a position of sympathy for the HC? I know dudes do it too, not saying they don't. But its like they try to find all manner of excuses why it wasn't the coach's fault and how nice they are and all these things. Such bad reporting. Be objective. These man are getting smashed by teams with less resources. Who's fault is that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back