Florida (Game 3) 1pm SECN+

Advertisement
DH spot today? Did Gil earn it yesterday with the big hit?
Liked seeing him stay on the ball and hit one hard the other way. He gets pull happy and tries to yank everything and he can only hit mistakes. Letting the ball travel a little deeper to identify spin will help him, even if he sacrifices a little power for contact.

Advertisement
Gil at 3B, Morales at SS, and Gabe’s season debut at DH

This is the lineup I’d probably run out if I was expecting a high scoring shootout. Weird that Gabe had contact tracing issues for the first two but is available today.

Advertisement
Gil at 3rd makes me nervous. Hopefully he’s cleaned some things up
Morales didn’t exactly win any gold gloves. My problem with using errors as a defensive gauge is it benefits players who don’t even get to a ball etc.

Morales looked out of sorts at 3B. It’s a reaction position a lot more than SS is and you could really see that at times in first few games.

I’m not saying he won’t be good at 3B, I’m saying the transition was obvious at times and will take some time.

Morales didn’t exactly win any gold gloves. My problem with using errors as a defensive gauge is it benefits players who don’t even get to a ball etc.

Morales looked out of sorts at 3B. It’s a reaction position a lot more than SS is and you could really see that at times in first few games.

I’m not saying he won’t be good at 3B, I’m saying the transition was obvious at times and will take some time.
Can’t argue this. Was Morales not a 3B in high school?

Advertisement
Advertisement

They dont call 3b the hot corner for no reason, harder to play than ss u got to react quick especially with aluminium bats

you can watch it on the espn app by logging into the espn app with your tv provider login. just having an espn+ account won't allow you to access it. need a tv provider that gives you sec network and then you can access sec+ on the espn app

Good to see Morales at SS today. The hardest transition in baseball is short to third. Wasn’t a big fan of running him out there opening day against UF. If it was Rutgers like a normal year, that’s a different story. You need Morales to get comfortable, before you get him into a Brandon Lopez situation.

Advertisement
Back