Florida (Game 2) 1pm SECN+

Advertisement
Dude. It's f'g game 2 of the season and people already giving opinions on what the team is or isn't!!!
The same record has been skipping for years, Groundhog Day, Deja Vu, whatever you want to call it. Yes we are two games in, yes we have a great class, but we are starting like we have looked for years. When will we make changes?

Again, we all heard we cannot compete because of cost. Now we see that is not the case. What is the issue, what is the consistent that cannot get the talent to produce or play better ball? Excuses is all we see from UM when we should be competing for championships as your post now proves with the number 1 class.

The same record has been skipping for years, Groundhog Day, Deja Vu, whatever you want to call it. Yes we are two games in, yes we have a great class, but we are starting like we have looked for years. When will we make changes?

Again, we all heard we cannot compete because of cost. Now we see that is not the case. What is the issue, what is the consistent that cannot get the talent to produce or play better ball? Excuses is all we see from UM when we should be competing for championships as your post now proves with the number 1 class.
This. I’m by no means writing this team off. But 2 games in and boy does it look eerily similar to what we have all been *****ing about for years.

that 1st inning today was a showcase of Miami baseball over last 10+ years

Advertisement
Dubberly has been an arm they're expecting to fill a long-relief role. 87-90 in Fall ball. Pitches are a bit straight and hittable.

He's the type who will struggle with the elite teams in my view. (my words, not coaches)

Miami ended the game yesterday with an 18% win expectancy (that's really low) when using BaseRuns, which looks to strip out luck and sequencing (I.E. three hits in-a-row scoring a run versus three two-out singles etc.)

Today they are at 10.4% win expectancy.

Advertisement
Re:Born and Smith, Belmonte mentioned contact tracing issues for Gabe. Perhaps that’s why we haven’t seen them.

1st and 3rd no outs. What do we do? Strike out with an awful ab

this is what we need to get rid of in the program. Our situational hitting and approach at the plate would make 13u AAU club coaches scream

Advertisement
Damnit. Strikeout looking to end the inning stranding 2 runners. That was our chance that we ****ed away

Advertisement
Needed some clutch hits and came up with 2 bad strikeouts. Just cannot get it done against the gators. They own miami

Advertisement
Back