Florida (Game 2) 1pm SECN+

Nobody wants to hear your complaints about the program 2 games into the season. Complaining about **** from year's past. You act like you have a vested interest in the baseball staff and AD administration. Unless you've donated big money to the program, you don't.

I'm a fan of my team. I don't have to like the coach or AD. I don't have an opinion either way other than since being named head coach, Gino got the program to the post season after a two year lapse. Last year's team was loaded with great pitching that would have likely resulted in a trip to Omaha if the season had completed.

As I stated previously, you can save all that whining and ****ing on the program until after the season when the 2021 body of work can be properly adjudicated.
Dude step off your high horse, “I’m a fan of my team”. Show me in my post were I said I am not. Gino got us to the post season, oh boy, we went there for what was it 44 straight year before our AD let a burned out or disengaged coach drive us into the ground.

this team has played poor fundamental baseball for years. since you don’t care about the coach or AD don’t you think the players deserve the best coaching and training especially if they have aspersions of playing at the next level?

Vested interest? You mean like my dad on the BOT or former mayor, no not me, no silver spoon here just a season ticket holder for countless years before I moved and the fees that go with the seats we had.

Because I think the players deserve the best I am ****ing and moaning. Okay, sure, I’ll take that. It‘s just that after seasons I have brought up the issue and again was told we could not complete due to the cost of UM. Then we get the usual, wait until next year, the team will be more mature and it will be better. Now it appears we have the talent, as shown yesterday, but it isn’t coached well fundamentally. So the excuses of the past were just that excuses, just like a few years ago when we went to Omaha and laid an egg with a stacked team. Here and in football we should have made better choices for our staffs. The talent pool surrounds us to be champions, the AD chooses to hamper the program with their choices. Last I checked you play the game to win championships, or has building champions brought new meaning to winning?

Hope Gino takes them to Omaha and wins it all and you reply so I can eat crow. i don’t think he is the guy and I hate to see it for the players and the fans. The players at minimum deserve the best option that is out there. Do you think it is Gino and staff?

Advertisement
Sadly, I have a family, so I wasn't able to be on the board for the game. Great win against a hated rival. But let's not take a victory lap just yet. This year is the 20th anniversary of our most recent title. One win doesn't mean a whole lot just yet. Winning tomorrow could put us in a great spot.
@RVACane #ktdt

Stealing a game from our rival, ranked #1, on the road, in extras, **** it doesn't get any sweeter. I hope it gives us some extra juice for today and the rest of the season, I know it gave me some!

Felt really good waking up this morning knowing we stole one from them! We have been on opposite side of that far too many times over last 10 years. I believe what you guys are saying about the program needing this type of win to get over the mental hump to be true

let’s take care of business today and start the season with a ton of momentum

Advertisement
The fact that he is still in college for a sixth year tells you all you would need to know about his stuff. Essentially, he will be going pro in something other than sports and that's ok.

It's definitely better than JD ****roft.
I'd take a Danny Graves any day of the week.

I'd take a Danny Graves any day of the week.
Danny Graves pitched in the major leagues for years. Yes, I’d absolutely take that type of talent.

Wanger isn’t that guy and that’s fine. College spin will eat up most. Even when he hangs it you could see they had trouble squaring it up and that’s a big boy lineup.

Advertisement
Back