Florida Fire Tryouts....

JOE'CANE

Senior
Went to go see tryouts today and instantly thought how the **** are we short on CBs? There were athletes everywhere on the field and a high level of competition.

Idk if its a recruiting violation but why doesnt UM have representation at these events? I know we hear alot about Miami offering too late, some of that So Flo diva mindset but some of it is also lack of due diligence.

On a sidenote I was watching a couple of SMU games trying to see what Lashlee was all about. In one of the games an announcer spoke about the SMU HC walking into schools in Dallas and seeing very little to no SMU related posters, pennants, etc. So he started to send schools SMU related things. I think Miami would benefit from flooding schools with Miami propaganda.

Advertisement
Went to go see tryouts today and instantly thought how the **** are we short on CBs? There were athletes everywhere on the field and a high level of competition.

Idk if its a recruiting violation but why doesnt UM have representation at these events? I know we hear alot about Miami offering too late, some of that So Flo diva mindset but some of it is also lack of due diligence.

On a sidenote I was watching a couple of SMU games trying to see what Lashlee was all about. In one of the games an announcer spoke about the SMU HC walking into schools in Dallas and seeing very little to no SMU related posters, pennants, etc. So he started to send schools SMU related things. I think Miami would benefit from flooding schools with Miami propaganda.
AMEN Joe! I agree with your last paragraph completely. Flooding schools with The U propaganda would unquestionably put a new light on our great football tradition and our program. Anybody listening??

several posters have said this for years regarding ur last paragraph. Our presence is not known at all.

Advertisement
Perhaps all that money spent on banners and billboards can be spent on loading up a plane and dropping U paraphernalia on local school events?
1578254612232.jpeg

Those three places you mentioned aren’t Miami. And who the **** is going to wear a 6-7 team gear around? All those kids get U apparel and stuff. From pop warner on up.
UGA hasnt won since 1980 n Ole Miss since the 60's. U just want to be a contrarian. Have a good day bud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We literally have a coach's brother on staff and other recruiting guy with friends on staff.

This is the guy that helped bring Ford and Lucas to Miami high, as well as Stevenson and Flemming to Southridge.

He’s now the OC at carol city. Hoping more locals feel or end up feeling this way:

1E9AF237-CC11-4D4D-9D42-C8158FF64E20.png

Respectfully, I don’t think having PJ is enough. He’s also undervalued. They need to give Dennis a LOT MORE attention/respect and develop the relationships between him and the position coaches. He’s a Cane. They should work harder to keep his kids on campus. Jmo.

Respectfully, I don’t think having PJ is enough. He’s also undervalued. They need to give Dennis a LOT MORE attention/respect and develop the relationships between him and the position coaches. He’s a Cane. They should work harder to keep his kids on campus. Jmo.
Solid points.
Saben has Dennis in the locker room on visits. Does Miami... no

Advertisement

I couldn’t agree more! Dennis is obviously connected to a lot of talented kids.....and a great guy! ****, I’d invite all the major 7v7 teams on campus more to develop relationships with the kids......

We are short on Cb’s because Rumph is DooDoo

Truth ☝

Advertisement
Back