joeB954
Senior
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2025
- Messages
- 4,033
He’s only an inch shorter than Nickel. But yeah he looks tiny the o-lineman picked him up like he was a little kid.Tiny AF but tough
He’s only an inch shorter than Nickel. But yeah he looks tiny the o-lineman picked him up like he was a little kid.Tiny AF but tough
Ok thanks brother. I appreciate dat. Go CanesIn street clothes. Travelled last week and got in. Probably hurt
Agreed.. he's got room to add 100 lbs...so he'll end up 5'2 250I'm quite sure Coleman got facemasked on that last run. Once he gains weight, we may have something there.
Yeah I didn’t think he had breakaway speed like that!Mallory gonna be an all-time Canes RB. Steal of the 2026 recruiting class.
The couch corches COMINGRB room so stacked CIS will have substantial number of poasters in 3 different hives (Martyhive, Pringlehive, and Malloryhive) arguing that their guy better than Fletcher
He’s hurt I guess. Wasn’t in padsDid Walden beat Hellcat out or is he hurt?
Yea it’s got to be tortureImagine being FAMU DLine and you been getting smashed all game, you see they put the backups in and you think you gonna get a break..
But then Congden and Hawk come in at 6'8 and 6'9My gawddd, bless those kids..
Couple of them have catches. They’re getting runGets the frosh TEs some work
Thanks brotherHe’s hurt I guess. Wasn’t in pads