Hstokes1447
Junior
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2012
- Messages
- 6,328
Nice drive Nickel
Yeah like 4.3 sneaky lolSneaky fast
Me too. I don’t know **** about today’s rappers.So, uhhh am I only one that doesn’t know who lil baby is??
From who? Tough workWingo should get a lot of reps.
Wingo should get a lot of reps.
Gore, pre-injuries, hit the hole as fast as any RB I've even seen. I'm talking acceleration as opposed to pure speed.Similar body type, but Gore pre knee injuries was explosive in a way that I've never seen before or since.
Not even close.Nickels already better then Emory ever was
Or 6Jacobs was an SEC starter with 500+ yards and he’s like the 5th WR. Insane
We were 3-0 against the SEC last year. There's levels to this game.Jacobs was an SEC starter with 500+ yards and he’s like the 5th WR. Insane
The Wingo ate your baby