Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unfortunate, wanted to see Pringle get a lot of carries second half. Pretty sure I saw CWH in street clothes. Gunna be heavy dose of Mallory and Brown if Pringle isn't able to go still. But hey maybe that leads to testing Nickel more
 
Mensah’s got two more minutes of work. I’m sure he wants to make it count
 
I don’t know what you guys are watching but

1. This is the most vanilla defense I’ve ever seen (the past two weeks)

2. Wilson has been in the backfield all night long.
I don’t want to put too much into it…. But we ain’t hitting and swarming as strongly as last year imo. Could see a Louisville repeat this year playing like this with the softer coverage and missed tackles
 
Sweet Caroline is playing. What do you all have to say?

New DJ and all. Just saying.
Sad Will Ferrell GIF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top