Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a gift to HBCUs, and I'm for that - but good lord this is a glorified scrimmage.
I was just thinking, what would be a less competitive game... one between a top 10 NCAA team vs an FAMU type team or a top 10 NCAA team vs an NFL team.
 
Sorry but after seeing Cooper, Samson, and McCoy at guard last year and going to SJ this year. I’m just not feeling it.
Thats why Seaton would of been worth whatever needed to get done. The dominos would of been perfect.. But it looks like we should of even went after a starter level guard..
 
Just saying...but Wilson looking like wet garbage at the moment. Needs to up his game.

I would love to hear someone real down film. Is he just playing his assignment? He just goes straight into the tackle and engages each play
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top