Cantwell said he is not a good bendernitpicking here
1. Smith is slow at LB
2. Cantwell gets too tall run blocking
3. DL isn't getting to the QB as quickly as I would like to see
Gotta learn
Cantwell said he is not a good bendernitpicking here
1. Smith is slow at LB
2. Cantwell gets too tall run blocking
3. DL isn't getting to the QB as quickly as I would like to see
And 76 sucks at snapping the ball. Ball takes 3 years to get to Mensah.nitpicking here
1. Smith is slow at LB
2. Cantwell gets too tall run blocking
3. DL isn't getting to the QB as quickly as I would like to see
I think they'll score against our third string.So 68 from us lol
Naw Eddie Brown amirite @k9caneBaby Jesus might be the best player ever at The U
They ******* suck76 & 65 on the field together is a disaster