Yes he was first LB to rotate in like 2nd or 3rd drive I mentioned it but people didnt realize.Did he play last game?
Yes he was first LB to rotate in like 2nd or 3rd drive I mentioned it but people didnt realize.Did he play last game?
So 68 from us lolI just need 68 total, I'm not greedy.
Noticed that too all last game and today. ****** floats the ball to him. Idk **** about center but I don’t think that’s how it should be done.Does the ball look like it gets to QB slow when he says hike. like everyone is moving and ball not snapped
If we run all this off coverage against Wake it’ll be a shootout. Blitzes are late and not effective. Pressure is still meh
I don't think we're as good as last year.We are going to learn a whole lot about this team on both lines of scrimmage next Friday. Believe it might be eye opening for the kool aid bridgade….
Highlights after highlights. Plus he blocks better than FSU whole o line!
Dude is a true sophomore, **** dont make no sense.
He will play them into half or 42.Pull Baby Jesus and Mensah after this drive
Am I supposed to just know what the issue is with this???![]()