He just did on that 3rd and 11Damon Wilson can't get a pressure or sack against FAMU?
When I saw him I laughed exactly like that. I guess he went to work for the real university in trailerhasseeView attachment 372353
Ron Dugans is their WRs coach
They need to keep smith off the fieldIf we run all this off coverage against Wake it’ll be a shootout. Blitzes are late and not effective. Pressure is still meh
Why? Our defense was vanilla last year too. We just got unrelenting pressure off the edge nearly every passing playI refuse to believe our D will be this vanilla all year
We are going to learn a whole lot about this team on both lines of scrimmage next Friday. Believe it might be eye opening for the kool aid bridgade….If we run all this off coverage against Wake it’ll be a shootout. Blitzes are late and not effective. Pressure is still meh