Santana Sosa
Special Advisor -Mope Society
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2015
- Messages
- 2,589
Especially uf and I can see fsu if they fire Mike and put forth a financial commitment (yeah, doubtful).
FSU needs a gofundme for team gatorade.
Especially uf and I can see fsu if they fire Mike and put forth a financial commitment (yeah, doubtful).
What would the great John Kreese say?Is anyone else here also happy for FAMU in a mercy-**** kind of way???
i felt badIs anyone else here also happy for FAMU in a mercy-**** kind of way???
In street clothes hurtIs CHW still on the team? I swear I saw him on the sidelines last game. Reason why he hasn't got any touches??
Ga. Tech all over again. He should have taken a kneeMario was trying to get everybody a touch. If he kept the freshmen in we sore 100.
To be fair we've only played retardsON THE BRIGHT SIDE THE DEFENSE STILL HASN'T GIVEN UP A TOUCHDOWN TWO GAMES IN
He’s 3rd string because he’s ***Jamal Meriweather from UGA. Looks like he’s ****ed cuz he’s 3rd stringWho is 71?
NoIs anyone else here also happy for FAMU in a mercy-**** kind of way???
Nah I do my own. If he can afford to pay for school at Miami, his family is doing pretty well. Or he’s gonna have hella debtThat dude will be doing your taxes in a year
Probably gift the IRS a tuddy, too.That dude will be doing your taxes in a year