Flores out as Dolphins coach

Advertisement
This is what happens new first time HCs get fuqed cause they are tied to a bad QB pickup. That's what sucks about the NFL....u don't know who's good cause they are sometimes tied to these bum *** QBs who make everyone look terrible.
Couldn't have anything to do with having literally the three worst rated linemen in the entire League ALL starting on your O' line, could it? I mean, yeah, Tua's not perfect, but how do u assess any QB behind a line like that? Or basically having one WR and one TE to throw to all season?

Check out the pocket Herbert usually enjoyed vs what Tua had to deal with most snaps.
20220110_125020.jpg

GettyImages-1284627939.jpg

Who the fu<k are those three Fins linemen blocking at the top of the pic? Each other? Lol!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I just read where Ross is saying he won't take Harbaugh from Michigan. Frankly, I'm surprised. And it shows the Fins are scond fiddle to Ross.
Ross is about to find out that "losing the fanbase" means something different in Miami than in Cleveland.

Advertisement
I want to be a fan, I really do; but Stephen Ross is an awful owner and I have renounced my fandom from that organization since he became owner back in the 2008. It seems old man Ross hasn't changed a bit over that time. Still bringing in the talentless while firing the talented.

Remember this tool? Keep killin' it, Stephen. You'll be a champion some day.
1641838647609.png

This just reconfirms why the Fins front office sucks... Flores was a positive for God's sake.

Advertisement
I want to be a fan, I really do; but Stephen Ross is an awful owner and I have renounced my fandom from that organization since he became owner back in the 2008. It seems old man Ross hasn't changed a bit over that time. Still bringing in the talentless while firing the talented.

Remember this tool? Keep killin' it, Stephen. You'll be a champion some day.
View attachment 171599
It's sad but as a Miamian I haven't been a Fins fan for over three decades... and with Ross it's been solidified.

there's an old baseball adage that you need "to be strong up the middle" defensively with catcher, SS, 2B and CF.

same thing in pro football: owner, GM, HC, QB.

Think Omar Kelly is a miserable ****, but this is telling.

I kind of laugh at the "two winning seasons, the second of which after a 1-7 start." Was Flores not the coach for the 1-7 start? You can't just give him a pass for the first half of the season because of the second half.

Advertisement
Back