Flores out as Dolphins coach

Advertisement

Sooooo he chose Grier and Tua over Flores? LOL. Of the 3, Flores is the least of the problems

Option 1: Fire Grier and hire a new GM to help build on the pieces we have with Flores (especially knowing we have a major QB decision coming up of which Grier screwed the pooch already when tasked with that decision)
Option 2: Fire Grier and Flores. Clean house, front office and coaching staff.
Option 3: Keep Grier and fire Flores.

An argument can be made for option 1 or 2. Who in the world would choose option 3? Oh, Ross would.

posts cringe GIF

Advertisement
Who said there's no desire to win??.. Monopoly is play money, you don't wanna win at that??...
I am going to level with you. I have no idea what you are even trying to argue at this point. You're trying to say that because it is not where they made their original money that they don't care about the people running the team, but then you do say that they are competitive and want to win, which implies they need the right people. Sorry but what you are saying makes no sense and I am done with this response.

These are not family foundations where they are spending $100m+ a year just on player salaries out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing it because they want to win and because it is a good investment. That investment is worth more as the team wins more. He had the right idea with hiring Tannenbaum just hired one of the worst people to execute that idea.

EXAMPLE

How I would draft is if I need a OL or CB and a RB is there whom is off the charts BEAST dominant with sprinters dpeed and your toughest competition picks next YOU PICK THE RB if not your competition will pick that RB stud and beat you with it .

Just an example sometimes you MUST pick the BEST players available or your competition will.

Dolphins over the last 30 years or so only pick there need and ignore the GEM right in front Dolphins would rather trade up down to get what they want and ignore a GAME CHANGER
They've spent 21 seasons largely ignoring playmakers.
They've spent 21 seasons largely drafting offensive linemen and defensive linemen in the top 3 rounds.
They once spent three first round draft choices in four seasons on two running backs
They once spent five second round draft choices in six seasons on quarterbacks, none except Henne who lasted longer than two seasons

The current team's current needs are quite simple:
A first round wide receiver
A second round wide receiver
A second round running back
Two starting running backs

History tells us that they will draft an offensive lineman in the first round, a linebacker in the second round, a running back in the fourth round, and another wide receiver in rounds 5-7. And that they will do something similar for the remainder of the decade, with the only exception being a defensive end in the first round and an offensive lineman in the second. We'll forever keep fortifying the lines, then wonder why our offense ranks last in the NFL as countless playmakers are drafted around us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** wanted an offensive coach for my Vikings , but Flores looks a little tempting if he can find an OC from the sounds of it

Advertisement
Back