Flores out as Dolphins coach

Wow not a dolphins fan but Flores had them on the right track. Handicapped by terrible quarterback and front office. Would love him as dallas DC should dan Quinn leave
Right track? Schedule was soft and we had 2 good wins all year, the Patriots. Can’t start 1-7 with losses to Jags and falcons when winning (defense blew that game). Can’t pick coordinators to save his life. He communicates terribly with players and management. Fins still should have done full nuclear reboot and gotten rid of Grier too if firing Flores.

This is the best thing that could happen to him. He is a great D coach but has a lot to work on because he sucks as a gameday coach. Humble himself and do better, it’s his first gig so lots of mistakes but I think he will get it at his next stop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Again, I'm not the biggest Flores supporter, he had his flaws. He was also missing Tua for multiple weeks, who's a big upgrade from Brissett.

I'd be in full support of this move if Grier was also being let go. But it looks like Flores was let go simply because he didn't like Tua (can't say I blame him) as well as worked well with Grier (look at the OL).
I agree, i thought after the 2020 season, we'd at least make the playoffs..

A609DF1B-2B29-4A47-8722-324A11D72930.jpeg

Advertisement
Not a Phins fan, but this was a really bad firing, he earned at the very least another year.

The Phins are cursing themselves by thinking the grass is gonna be greener on the other side.

I don’t think Miami gets Jim Harbaugh, I think Harbaugh will go to either the Bears or Raiders.

Yall (Phins fans) better hope yall find a high level offensive guy, because otherwise yall are gonna be stuck with poor leadership who will not hire the right guy.
Ross saying he won't be the guy that pulls Harbaugh from Michigan was idiotic. Does it matter if some other organization pulls Harbaugh from Michigan then? I highly doubt you see Harbaugh in Michigan next season. And at that point, you see a potential upgrade go over to another NFL team.

But I've been skeptical on the Phins, and have lost hope on them years ago. Things won't change until Ross sells the team. They've made the playoffs maybe once or twice since he owned the team, with zero playoff wins.

Advertisement
ross wants to win. he spends like it. but he got no feel on who to hire. a dried **** could do better at picking GM's and upper football mgmt.

Advertisement
Not a Phins fan, but this was a really bad firing, he earned at the very least another year.

The Phins are cursing themselves by thinking the grass is gonna be greener on the other side.

I don’t think Miami gets Jim Harbaugh, I think Harbaugh will go to either the Bears or Raiders.

Yall (Phins fans) better hope yall find a high level offensive guy, because otherwise yall are gonna be stuck with poor leadership who will not hire the right guy.
Works well with others has to be the number one trait. Dumb asses. If you made this move, Grier should’ve been gone too. But Grier is just Ross’s puppy dog.

Advertisement
Majority of CIS thinks firing Flo was the wrong decision, which automatically means it was the correct decision.

Flo was a bad fit, the wrong coach at wrong time for the wrong organization. Glad he's out and this didn't drag on. Next.

EXAMPLE

How I would draft is if I need a OL or CB and a RB is there whom is off the charts BEAST dominant with sprinters dpeed and your toughest competition picks next YOU PICK THE RB if not your competition will pick that RB stud and beat you with it .

Just an example sometimes you MUST pick the BEST players available or your competition will.

Dolphins over the last 30 years or so only pick there need and ignore the GEM right in front Dolphins would rather trade up down to get what they want and ignore a GAME CHANGER

Advertisement
Back