Floooo Motion episode 13

"U"crazy

Recruit
Pretty good recruiting updates for the pool party this weekend. I'll go ahead and fill the *****ers in and say it's 57 minutes long to save y'all the trouble of having to watch it and then ***** about how long it is

Advertisement
Between the connection being terrible and the distraction of asking “is he really doing this on the shoulder of an interstate?” I couldn’t get past a couple mins.

cliffs?

Pretty good recruiting updates for the pool party this weekend. I'll go ahead and fill the *****ers in and say it's 57 minutes long to save y'all the trouble of having to watch it and then ***** about how long it is

I’ve yet to watch one of your videos or comment on any of your threads. But you would be wise to take the “*****ers” feedback and try to fine tune your craft a bit. If EVERYONE ******* about the same thing, it’s most likely not unfounded. If the criticism is that your videos are too long for the amount of content you provide, and this is something that is important enough to you to continue to do (and promote on this message board) than you should probably listen for the deeper meaning in what you are being told. If no one wants to watch your videos because they are to long and/or don’t provide enough content to warrant the length, than you should shorten your videos until you have more content to fill the time. If you want to increase your viewers, that is. Not trying to be rude here, but if your promoting this as canes content, no cane fan is tuning in to listen to you ramble.

In short, take the customers reviews and work to improve your product. Sure, people here are rude, and everyone thinks they are a comedian. But you are posting the videos here to get people to watch, so try not to get defensive when people give you feedback and instead filter through the criticism to find out what the demand is, than adjust your content to meet the ******* demand bro.

Between the connection being terrible and the distraction of asking “is he really doing this on the shoulder of an interstate?” I couldn’t get past a couple mins.

cliffs?
He thinks miami is in a good spot for Horton and Feagan.Doesn't think miami is landing Bear.Expects a couple surprise names for the pool party.

I’ve yet to watch one of your videos or comment on any of your threads. But you would be wise to take the “*****ers” feedback and try to fine tune your craft a bit. If EVERYONE ******* about the same thing, it’s most likely not unfounded. If the criticism is that your videos are too long for the amount of content you provide, and this is something that is important enough to you to continue to do (and promote on this message board) than you should probably listen for the deeper meaning in what you are being told. If no one wants to watch your videos because they are to long and/or don’t provide enough content to warrant the length, than you should shorten your videos until you have more content to fill the time. If you want to increase your viewers, that is. Not trying to be rude here, but if your promoting this as canes content, no cane fan is tuning in to listen to you ramble.

In short, take the customers reviews and work to improve your product. Sure, people here are rude, and everyone thinks they are a comedian. But you are posting the videos here to get people to watch, so try not to get defensive when people give you feedback and instead filter through the criticism to find out what the demand is, than adjust your content to meet the ******* demand bro.
It is not my video is just a video of a Miami fan that is linked to recruiting information as well as trying to provide content to other Miami fans just thought I would share it,

Advertisement

cliffs?
Yes the connection thing is pretty annoying, but I find it pretty informative and worth listening to ,I mean when nothing else is going on on the message board and you're Miami fan and your looking for updates and stuff basically I say why not

I can relate about complaints for something being too long

Advertisement
Flo is alright. Him and Coach Hayes podcasts provide good canes content. I especially enjoy Hayes' video breakdown of recruits. He is knowledgeable as well as entertaining.

Advertisement
Back