FLOOD THE INBOXES

Advertisement
Advertisement

Why cause most fans read news reports and think they know whats best for the school? You protesting hipsters are unreal.

most fans watched schiano enough to know that he's not the right guy.

Why cause most fans read news reports and think they know whats best for the school? You protesting hipsters are unreal.

Schiano > the other 3 in your mind? Good to know you're one of the mouth breathing idiots who probably wanted Mario.

This is real.

About as real as Cristobal and Chud were if you believe the OP just two weeks ago. We've gone from that to it being Butch to Richt first then Mullen if Richt says no. The OP hears things from people "in the know". Who they actually are and why he thinks it merits a call to action is another matter considering how quickly things change.

Advertisement

Schiano > the other 3 in your mind? Good to know you're one of the mouth breathing idiots who probably wanted Mario.

No, i never said that. But to start flooding BOT members inboxes because youdont like a coach thats been interviewed in outrageous. Schiano has a bad rap but has great coaching mind, gets most out of his players, mentored by Butch/Bellicheck and if he's learned to how to better deal with people could be a great hire. Richt and Mullen would be solid hires. Im just saying Greg isnt the terrible coach people seem think. Saban, Bellicheck, Pete Carrol all the great coaches have failed miserably somewhere.

I stopped reading at "Mentored by Butch/Bellicheck". Why go for the trainer when we can have the Horse.

Advertisement
I stopped reading at "Mentored by Butch/Bellicheck". Why go for the trainer when we can have the Horse.

You guys just dont get it with Butch. You think he could just step back into the game here after 15 years and pick up where he left off. Guy is toast as a coach. Theres a reason he's had no job offers whatsoever and sitting on the street.

You guys just dont get it with Butch. You think he could just step back into the game here after 15 years and pick up where he left off. Guy is toast as a coach. Theres a reason he's had no job offers whatsoever and sitting on the street.

No, you're the one that "don't get it."

You repeat crap you learned by rote.

No, i never said that. But to start flooding BOT members inboxes because youdont like a coach thats been interviewed in outrageous. Schiano has a bad rap but has great coaching mind, gets most out of his players, mentored by Butch/Bellicheck and if he's learned to how to better deal with people could be a great hire. Richt and Mullen would be solid hires. Im just saying Greg isnt the terrible coach people seem think. Saban, Bellicheck, Pete Carrol all the great coaches have failed miserably somewhere.

Schiano never coached under Belichick. Belichick sort of took him under his wing when he first got the Bucs job because Bill's son played for Schiano at Rutgers. Fast forward two years after Schiano fails with the Bucs and look up what Belichick said when he was asked about Schiano's firing. He didn't back him at all.

Advertisement

I and the other 100+ D1 schools dont get it but everybody on a Miami fan forum does? Ok. Theres a a reason he has had ZERO coaching offers for years. I dont know who rote is. Ive said on here for over a year Butch is done. The game has passed him by. Other than a temperary recruiting boost it would be fools gold.

After the last couple hires by the school, I think people have earned the right to email!

I and the other 100+ D1 schools dont get it but everybody on a Miami fan forum does? Ok. Theres a a reason he has had ZERO coaching offers for years. I dont know who rote is. Ive said on here for over a year Butch is done. The game has passed him by. Other than a temperary recruiting boost it would be fools gold.

I don't get this "the game has passed him by" stuff. He's only been out of coaching for 5 years. And what's he been doing in the meantime? Analyzing college football for a major network. It's not like he hasn't been keeping up with the game. How long has it been since Gruden has coached? How about Bill Cower? Would you say the game has passed them by?

Advertisement
Back