Flipside how accurate is Jarren when he gets the ball off

Advertisement
That’s great but guess what, you’re WRs aren’t always going to wide open. You have to throw them open or give them chances to make a play. He looked scared to do that.

He looked scared when he was chronically pressured. And you missed the point: he WAS hitting them even when guys were draped all over them. Many times they couldn't make the play.

That’s great but guess what, you’re WRs aren’t always going to wide open. You have to throw them open or give them chances to make a play. He looked scared to do that.
Dude, did you watch the game? Serious, **** man. Jarren threw a dime to JT4 in the end zone that he dropped. Jarren through another dime to Brevin on 3rd down that would have extended the drive. Even the pass in the end zone to Brevin, hit him in the hands. Jarren was accurate as **** tonight. There wasn't a pass that you said, "****, that was a bad pass". Stop.

Advertisement
Dude, did you watch the game? Serious, **** man. Jarren threw a dime to JT4 in the end zone that he dropped. Jarren through another dime to Brevin on 3rd down that would have extended the drive. Even the pass in the end zone to Brevin, hit him in the hands. Jarren was accurate as **** tonight. There wasn't a pass that you said, "****, that was a bad pass". Stop.

Yep. For his first start against a likely top 15 defense and our green OL, he played deceptively great.

In all honesty this is a silly take. When the ball came out he was accurate even when pressured IE back by his own endzone threw where only Brevin could get it low and away and he dropped it.

You can point to those two plays but there were countless others where he had time and held the ball for 5 seconds. I understand it, he’s a freshman in his first big game. He’s tough and I believe in him

Advertisement
You can point to those two plays but there were countless others where he had time and held the ball for 5 seconds. I understand it, he’s a freshman in his first big game. He’s tough and I believe in him

That's not what you said. you didn't mention holding the ball. You said he didn't give the WRs a chance to make a play. I provided evidence that he did. Refute it without using a red herring.

Those were three good passes. How many jump balls to our big guys did you see?

Advertisement
Countless plays where he had 5 seconds? Sorry, were you watching the game on ESPN 8, the ocho?

What I learned from this game was that our O-line was trash, nothing about JW

Advertisement
That's not what you said. you didn't mention holding the ball. You said he didn't give the WRs a chance to make a play. I provided evidence that he did. Refute it without using a red herring.
Mallory matched up with Dean first time in the red zone and Jeff even with Marco on a streak in the third were two potential TDs and he took a sack on both and he had time

Mallory matched up with Dean first time in the red zone and Jeff even with Marco on a streak in the third were two potential TDs and he took a sack on both and he had time

Mallory wasn't a factor in the entire game besides his two holding penalties. Quit reaching.

Advertisement
Back