Flipper

Above is what I said on the day OP started this thread.

i’m caught up with his nonsense now.

And exactly as I predicted, he comes on here trying to take credit for Cormani.

This is one of the poorest examples of being a fake insider. You got to do better than that OP.
I think he’s trying to claim credit for the Oklahoma flip

Advertisement
That about sums it up. Staff didn't even start recruiting this kid until they saw him when his team came down to play Stranahan on 8/25.
Semantics!!! Staff didn’t need to know who kid was for OP to correctly predict the flip. OP has connections beyond the staff

Look Style GIF by Walter Mercado

Advertisement
I don’t have a ton of sources but I do have a connection with a big time recruit. Generational talent.

Lot of people counting us out but just watch. Mario is for real. Look for a new commit sometime within the next 36-48 months.

Did I do that right?
We've found Jack's ult account.

Advertisement
I don’t have a ton of sources but I do have a connection with a big time recruit. Generational talent.

Lot of people counting us out but just watch. Mario is for real. Look for a new commit sometime within the next 36-48 months.

Did I do that right?
Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
I predict @JBCanes-NC is drunk right now and @CDWright40 is in the company of a transitioning female.
Glad to see you posting. I had heard your AIDS flared up again after a recent visit to some European bath houses. I know you are a wild man and won’t stop ******* dudes, but try wrapping it up.

Advertisement
I predict @JBCanes-NC is drunk right now and @CDWright40 is in the company of a transitioning female.

Glad to see you posting. I had heard your AIDS flared up again after a recent visit to some European bath houses. I know you are a wild man and won’t stop ******* dudes, but try wrapping it up.
This is actually a perfectly good thread for you guys to derail. Lol

Carry on.

Advertisement
Back